pinkprincess28 pinkprincess28 26-30, F 10 Answers May 1, 2011

....hot and cold....you mean he's sexy and dead?

Best Answer

means he finds you attractive but doesn't want anything serious. so he is flirty and tries to play nice, but in certain situations backs off to avoid saying or doing something that will lead you on to believe he's serious, when he's not.

Best Answer

I thought it meant bisexual. I may be quite wrong.

Best Answer

If cold means he's not interacting with you as much, it may just mean he's going through a busy period, or may be reluctant to make the next move if you've reached a certain point in flirting.. If he's the deep thinker type it could be anything.

Best Answer

Honestly....if I'm hot and cold towards someone I'm flirty with, it probably means I find her physically attractive but I'm not in love with her...but that's just me.

Best Answer

It's a possibility he's scared. How long have you be speaking? It could also mean that he is stinging you along. Depending on how long he's been having this hot and cold attitude for I'd put an end to it. If he's not willing to put in the effort why should you?

Best Answer

that he changes his mind often.

Best Answer