no kissing, hugging etc
Sb88 Sb88 26-30, F 19 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I hope not...my guy isn't affectionate at all in public or even not in public...he just isn't. Except at night in bed...and no, I do not mean he gets affectionate just because he wants a piece of *** - he just plays with my hair and holds me and stuff. Playing with my hair puts him to sleep and when he's drunk, he's very affectionate then, then I can't get the sonnnofab*tch off of me :D ---- but back to the question....a lot of guys aren't affectionate so it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you. I certainly wouldn't make this the sole trait that determines if he's into you or not -- maybe combined with other stuff you would be able to conclude better one way or another.

Best Answer

The real question is: can you feel loved and appreciated while in a relationship with a guy who isn't affectionate? If the answer is no, bounce.

Best Answer

no, many guys like someone but theyre not born to express it in a very warm way.

Best Answer

I am dating an older man that is somewhat the same way as your boyfriend. We talk a lot. With all that being said, try not to think to much.... I think too much and he tells me that... it tends to be negative thoughts and it can ruin things..... if that makes any sense? He has told me, just over this past weekend that he just is not used to showing affection in public, and that is because of how he was raised. He had great parents, but affection was lacking in his household. Be patient and communicate. We both have been married before so we have been through a lot and learned a lot, not pros. But ...... know what was lacking. I hope this helps a little at least.

Best Answer

In my experience when a guy showed no affection except in bed is not a good sign but you've said he is a bit affectionate in bed is by playing with your hair is unusual but you're the best person to know. Go with<br />
what you know and feel.

Best Answer

He's true blue. We've known each other 7 years - went to war together. We were friends before for six of those years before we decided to take it further. We talk about everything. We laugh. We sometimes argue. Nothing gets held back. He's awesome - just not a touchy feely guy - that's OK, I'm not much of one either. :)

Best Answer

And if I need a hug - he knows it and gives me one...we just don't hang all over each other.

Best Answer

Oh i see. Sound like he does his emotions at times when.necessary.

Best Answer

How long have you been dating? Maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move.

Best Answer

My guy isn't affectionate all the time. You have to train them. After 6 years, he's got the picture.

Best Answer

no.alot of guys don't like public displays of affection.

Best Answer

Some guys aren't very good at offering affection.<br />
However maybe he is trying to drop subtle hints that he is not interested.<br />
You're the one that knows him, you'd be the best judge of that!

Best Answer

That just isn't enough to go on. People are sometimes complicated. There could be more to it. On the face of it, it doesn't seem like the best of signs but that is taking this single piece of information in isolation. <br />
The best advice I could give. Go with your instincts.

Best Answer

I would assume that. Sex is very important to men and some women

Best Answer

My guy WAS affectionate but it's fake so don't judge his intentions ba<x>sed on that.

Best Answer

who knows<br />
maybe he is shy

Best Answer