Kind of a tricky question.<br />
I think I tend to regard a man in the manner that is ba<x>sed on how old he acts. His maturity level and personality. That doesn't apply so much to very young men...to me they are always going to seem young, even if they act in a more mature way. But I have met men who acted very immature and childish that I came to regard as "children". And I've met men in their late twenties and thirties who seemed much wiser in their thought and character than their age would indicate. So I guess how a guy looked wouldn't be of much impact in how "old" he would seem to me.

Best Answer

Character and maturity are the most important aspects of any REAL MAN!!! If some guy continuiously acts like an immature teenager...then he is not worthy of a womans love.

Best Answer

That's a terrific point. How you personally present yourself will project more than the visual... And I guess if a woman reacts negatively upon learning the man's physical age, then it shows what her real priorities are.

Best Answer

I would consider him his real age, however he would look fantastic for it. Something to be said for that one. I look younger then my age. I will admit to my real age, but feel really good to be told I look at least 10 younger.

Best Answer

Don't think so. Sorry

Best Answer

Well, I would say she would think him younger than he is. But what if you get serious? The truth will have to come out about age.

Best Answer

It's not a matter of hiding it, or deceiving someone by saying a younger age than reality. It's the time between meeting and eventually getting to the talk of age. I've had some women ask me on the first date, and when I told them, thought I was just joking and asked me again what my age really is... leading to having to take out the driver's license! I've found if it's more than 10 years difference, the odds are high that the woman will say "so long."

Best Answer