and by poking i mean with a finger, like, literally poking me on the stomach, arms, etc. usually when a guy pokes me, he has a crush on me. there's a guy that i have a crush on right now and he poked me. he also said i was cute and had pretty eyes and nice hair and before i had to leave where we were hanging out, he said to me"au revoir, mademoiselle" do you think he has a crush on me? READ MY DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION! No, he isn't poking me with his penis lol. I wish he was, but, alas, he was not.
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 9 Answers Mar 29, 2010

depends on where he poked her and how many times and how long the poking lasted and whether he called even after he already poked her

Best Answer

After all you wrote there looks like <br />
He is interested but not all guys <br />
Poke a girl for the same reason <br />
Some of them are playful and that's <br />
How they behave

Best Answer

lol awww how sweet, it depends though it could mean he does, but most guys are playful like justluna said

Best Answer

I thought that kind of thing ended by the 6th grade.lol But it does sound like he is trying to get your attention and just doesn't know how to go about doing it in a more grown up way.

Best Answer

For an immature guy it usually does.

Best Answer

He's trying to get your attention. Thats for sure.

Best Answer

depends what he's poking her with.

Best Answer