fatemastermind fatemastermind 31-35, M 18 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in EP

First, I piddle myself. Then I run and hide like the coward I am!

Best Answer

Leave/hide and call 911.

Best Answer

I would utilize my gun rights. I would pull out my concealed weapon, walk up behind him and tell him to drop the gun.

Best Answer

I'd probably walk right up to him, as if nothing is wrong. His reaction to that, would determine what would happen next.

Best Answer

I would have to be in that situation for me to know. I know, I'd get the Hulk! Then I'd say, '' Stick em' up, the boogie man is coming!''

Best Answer

If I could shoot and kill this person without harming anyone else I would....otherwise call 911 and wait.

Best Answer

I would shoot him, I always carry my gun.

Best Answer

I would march up to him and beat his a55, then shoot him with his own gun, and I would wedge my business card between his front teeth and leave.

Best Answer

I would duck out of the way, because at least 5 other people would probably be concealing handguns too and they would deal with it. This. Is. ARIZONAAA!

Best Answer

Id grab a can of something and hit the guy with it hopefully knocking him out or to give enough time ot grab the gun. Then call 911

Best Answer