How quickly did I get all the contradicting answers - amazing! It's good to know you all care! :) Some suggested to keep playing with them, which is what I like the best!! :P Because if he doesn't like it, he will soon tell me if it's sore! :P
monty1212 monty1212 26-30, F 14 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Dreams

It means they become emotional when they hear sad music or when they face rejection.

Best Answer

you think everyone has sensitive nipples?

Best Answer

nobody knows what he means except him...if it were me, i'd be glad if they got a little extra TLC...but maybe you should be gentle, at least

Best Answer

polite way of saying he doesn't like it

Best Answer

So why would he pull my hand back when I moved it away?

Best Answer

ahh, in that case he likes it. probably wants you to do that with a softer part of your body...

Best Answer

It can mean either. Some guys like to be stimulated and some guys think that it's a bit embarrassing. Depends on the dude.

Best Answer

In which case he must love it. :P

Best Answer

Not exactly. Some guys hate being embarrassed. And, some guys dislike being stimulated.

Best Answer

Yes, that's what I mean! He loves it! :P

Best Answer

No idea. My nipples are dead lol

Best Answer

Ask him.

Best Answer

Funny, but it's not appropriate!

Best Answer

check his purse for cream..

Best Answer

Not pleasant.

Best Answer

I have sensitive nipples too and I love it........if it was not pleasant for him he should say that........!!!!! if he likes it, enjoy it; it just gives you more thing to pleasure him with/about!!!!

Best Answer