He told me that he and his friends talk about me all the time and he also said that he tells other people about me. Do guys waste their time talking about girls they don't like? He's flirty so I am kind of unsure. He does lots of other stuff too that makes me think he likes me but guys are so confusing.
BROOKEBEAR BROOKEBEAR 18-21, F 9 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Depends a LOT on what he's saying.

Best Answer

Its usually how he likes my personality, body, likes to be around me and stuff like that. My friends overheard them one day.

Best Answer

If he is talking about you in relationship with the things he enjoys doing with you then it is a good thing. If he talks about you to his buddies about what an insecure, nutcase you are, then it is not a good thing. Don't worry about it. Guys talk more than girls do. We just don't advertise it like you do.

Best Answer

I think it most generaly what he says. I do have 6 brothers and I think for the most ive noticed the more they talk about a girl, they like her. On the flip side though if a guy thinks your easyhe may well share that with his best friends too.

Best Answer

I recently placed pretty high in a sports tournament and he was all over that & how proud he was of me (for days) and then sometimes it's how he thinks I am pretty or how he loves how we get along so well, stuff like that.

Best Answer

I have a feeling he realy likes you. I would you go on a couple of dates with him, and you will get a good idea if he wants you as a gf.

Best Answer

Depends on what he's saying/

Best Answer

depends on what he says. could be anything from, "I bet she'll suck it after it's been in her ***" to "I met this chick. I don't know what it is about her, but there's some kinda weird pull there. She's not my type, either, but that's gotta be a good thing, right?"

Best Answer

One of his friends told me they talk about me physically and he talks about how much he likes me and how he thinks I am pretty.

Best Answer

It depends entirely upon the guy...no one can generalize...

Best Answer

girls are the same. I have a friend who won't admit liking someone for anything and another friend who is out with it right away.

Best Answer

Then you know...and knowing, as they say on GI Joe, is half the battle

Best Answer