I really like this guy, but the thing is he just turned 27 and I'm about to turn 18. He is always polite to me and all of his body language shows that he's interested. I give hints for him to make the move and ask me out but he never does... Today he told me that he enjoys hanging out with me and that I'm a really sweet girl. Could the age difference be in the way of him asking me out?
cheerchick32 cheerchick32 16-17 8 Answers Mar 2, 2011

Dating can seriously kill a great friendship if it doesn't work out.... I've been one who has been able to maintain a friendship when everything falls apart... but it takes two to make that work.... most people just walk away from each other...

Best Answer

well its ok to hang out , but asking a person out is another diffrent thing entirely. sometimes its ok to just hang out..! Take your time and see where it goes..

Best Answer

could be he doesnt want to get involved with her that way. I find women fascinating to hang around and talk to its hard to hang around them sometimes without them thinking your goal is some sort of romantic involvement or without them ploting to get you into bed somehow women are not really differant than men

Best Answer

The age difference may have something to do with it. He also may just realize that while you two could be fantastic close friends, romance might not be in the cards.

Best Answer

I guess, both of them didn't realised that 'hanging out' is sort of date too!!!

Best Answer