bekah99 bekah99 13-15, F 20 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

He is playing with your emotions and he probably doesn't know what love really is even if it came up and bit him on the ***. He is not worth your consideration Miss Bekah. He is bad news.

Best Answer

Well that makes sense. I'm friending u. Thanx for calling me Ms bekah :)

Best Answer

he is crazy... thats all

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Either he lied or he changed his mind.

Best Answer

It says he is a liar. steer clear.

Best Answer

You're too young for this-and so is he. Take time and learn how to maintain friendships. You'll have 50 years of "relationships" to deal with. Enjoy your youth & allow yourself time to mature.

Best Answer

Btw I'm not a psychotic manipulater

Best Answer

I don't think that was aimed at me-I never implied you were. But you are young. Physically, much is developed. But mentally-emotionally-the full completion of your mind is not yet complete. That is not a criticism-it is a scientific fact. Enjoy your teen years-don't get caught up in a lot of drama. When you are exposed to it, step back, and think calmly with a generous and forgiving heart. Doing so will show how well the maturing process is going, and save you a lot of heartache.

Best Answer

He either changed his mind, or never loved you in the first place. Love is often professed when favors are sought, such as sex.

Best Answer

Any number of things. We aren't simple people, you included. Maybe he loves you but doesn't want to get into a relationship right now because he wants to focus on school, football, soccer, college prep. etc. You guy are just young teens.

Best Answer

He just donno wat that word means or he has used that with so many people..

Best Answer

Speechlessly love you.Lol..Just kidding.<br />
Maybe he is testing you?

Best Answer

He is a pla<x>yer.

Best Answer

He doesn't know what he's talking about

Best Answer