Why or why not?
ChristianGal ChristianGal 26-30, F 20 Answers Apr 29, 2011

Sure thing, I gave my loose change to a starving, homeless old woman recently

She was not very grateful

Typical Mother in Law

Best Answer

If they do, I usually ask if they want something to eat.

Best Answer

There are so many around me its impossible to give them all. Its difficult for them to understand I cant help them. Its a sad situation. I dont have money iether, im unemployed because of lack of employment where I live. But I've got a roof over my head and food thanks to people that are employed. Still its so difficult to explain I cant help them when they see my belly is full. Here it is not just drug addicts and rebels which dont have anything, its many people just like you caught in a war of rich against poor. What can you do if there is no work for you?

Best Answer

Helping them is getting them off the streets and living a decent life, tossing money at them does not help them at all.

Best Answer

Yes, ,if they are at least a little polite. And a little respectful. I'm not saying they have to treat me like royalty but make an effort to appreciate. I may give even if they're not polite but I will not give to anyone who is demanding and vaguely threaten to me like if I don't give them money something negative might happen. I don't run into those often but after giving people like that money I drew the line in my own mind and I will tell them I don't have any money.

Best Answer

Never give money, give food. If you really want to feel good about yourself just take the extra 2 minutes to go to the corner store and buy him a muffin and a bag of chips.

Best Answer

Yes. What they do with it is own their own conscience. I want my conscience clean.

Best Answer

To many people make a living begging. I probably would not. Instead I give to the Untied way.

Best Answer

yes, i do it all the time. there are many homeless people out there.

Best Answer

yes,,,and i have many times

Best Answer

Yes. Because I have somewhere to live.

Best Answer

Yes. I will help them.

Best Answer

If I have it. I don't care what they buy with it. We all need a little comfort.

Best Answer

I dont support anyones drug habit but my own.

Best Answer

Yes i have, usually my little girl is with me and i want her to know its good to help people who need it.

Best Answer

If they are actually homeless I would direct them to a place where they can get free food and shelter.

Best Answer