frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 8 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in WTK

You're really gonna get pu$$y whipped on the first date?

Best Answer

depends on the *****, if its so good that you can pitch it up in the air and make sunshine then you bet your *** i will.

Best Answer

ok, guys, lets put it this way... i'd do anything for the possibility of that stockings to be off her legs...

Best Answer

uggg- a real Dom-girl has stockings with garters--theose stockings don't need to go anywhere if she's doing it right

Best Answer

Its be the decent thing to do

Best Answer

Well, I'm female -- and not gay. But if a guy asked me out & it was contingent on me wearing a particular thing, I would laugh in his face and tell him "peace out". I want someone to like me for ME... Not for what they can do to make me something else.

Best Answer

only in public

Best Answer

If she insisted id assume she had a fish fetish and was waaay too much head stress. Not that desperate to have to date a dickhead.

Best Answer

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I think if she's making that a condition of dating you, she's not that into you....yet. Don't let her push you around right off the bat...I mean, she'd be lucky to date you, not vice versa.

Best Answer

i like being pushed around

Best Answer

lol. But does she want someone who's not a challenge to push around?

Best Answer

doesnt matter

Best Answer

wht not go pay for some

Best Answer