m2extreme m2extreme 31-35, F 54 Answers May 16, 2011

i've had some interesting conversations with them...treat them as i would anyone...politely.

Best Answer

I inform them...<br />
"if you continue to ignore my 'NO Soliciting' sign<br />
I will ignore my 'NO hunting' sign"<br />
then reach for my shotgun! ;)

Best Answer

This is a great question because it brings back memories of my mother chasing them down the street with a broom. She is Catholic. I will never forget that reaction. I don't answer the door if a stranger arrives. I don't talk to them at all. Why waste their time and mine.

Best Answer

your mom is my kinda gal ;)

Best Answer

lol yep...your mom was nothing to mess with...

Best Answer

Friendly.<br />
They're always friendly and sometimes interesting to talk to, but I don't agree with their beliefs.<br />
In one conversation they once referred to homosexuality and homocide as equally "mortal sins" in the same sentence.<br />
I think someone has a LOT of hide daring to degrade individuals who mind their own business and do no harm to others.

Best Answer

agreed! I actually had this convo with my mother who is a JW last night. Asked her why she doesn't hang around ppl outside the kingdom hall and her main example was "homosexuals" and how disgusting that lifestyle is for her to even see...much less associate with. Was pretty sick to hear.

Best Answer

the last time they visited me, they sent two very young children to the door, and the adults stood out in the street. the kids had a memorized speil to announce, so i walked out the door, and sat down with my back to the adults, and explained to the kids, very politely, that their parents were misleading them and they had no right to witness door to door this way. the kids looked confused and went to the street to tell the parents. the moms turned beet red and stormed off with kids in tow, and haven't visited me again, that i know of. maybe the no soliciting sign works with them, now that i have it up.<br />
i don't miss the misleading lead in comments to get your attention and extablish a conversation.

Best Answer

I grew up as one...this is what I often did when I was little...go door to door because the adults wouldn't ignore children. Crazy stuff.

Best Answer

I tell them that I have thoroughly studied their religion and I am simply not in agreement. Thank you, have a good day..

Best Answer

Sometimes I let them in , seat them , draw the curtains and lock the door ..then I mix a drink and start off by talking a bit about Utah, ...start rolling a joint and might say .." kinda hard to get weed this good in Utah eh ? Welcome to Canada ! Next I like to put on some atonal, experimental jazz while getting the conversation onto a comparative dicussion regarding eastern mysticism and Lds before bringing the conversation around to that massacre they committed but don't like to discuss. It's good to bring up some of their failed prophecies regarding specific dates etc.. This is a good time to bring up atheism and ask if they have read the book . Pull out the god delusion or better yet hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Be polite and positive and remember they are your guests, so put out some food . After you've had enough fun , tell them you're really just a student on this pathway and to be sure to visit your neighbor who is your spiritual mentor and has their masters in divinity as they would certainly love to .wet them too. Sometimes if I am recording though I get a tiny bit cranky if they pollute a take and am a bit less accommodating . It's also good to ask if you could have 2 women come over and tell them that your gay friend would really like the two of you . Oh yeah , try to sell them something , that's fun too . Anything really , charity raffle tickets, used umbrellas(if it looks like rain ) be creative and have fun with it .

Best Answer

Just shut the door as soon as they mention Jehovah!!!

Best Answer

i tell them they're trespassing and to get off my property before i call the cops. though i wish i had the patience to invite them in, refute their ridiculous bull for hours, bore them to death, and make them want to leave. when i was younger i used to scream "leave me the fk alone" and slam the door.<br />
once when i lived in an apartment complex they had the freaking nerve to buzz the intercom, explain who they were, and ask to be let in. HA!

Best Answer

tell them I am budhistt and go away. If they continue to bother me have a bucketof water and let them have it. I had them bother me once in Taipei and did this. Did the trick.

Best Answer

Put Black Sabath on LOUD then answer the door and tell them to **** OFF !

Best Answer

answer the door naked! haha (not my original idea - courtesy of comedian eddie griffin)

Best Answer

My dad tends to open his arms in prayer and yell "ODIN!!!!" That generally gets rid of them. If not he goes on to point out that Christianity is just a reassembling of pagan myths while warning them that they won't get into valhalla by being a Christian.

Best Answer

I think it's a disrespectful act to God to when I disrespect his messengers, I don't agree with everything they say, but sometimes they are good to talk to, I treat them like I would with everyone else, i.e. with respect, they are still humans, which means they have feelings too.

Best Answer

I am always polite to them, as they are with me. And I tell them the same thing, that I would never consider changing my religion. One huge problem with this religion is that they "celebrate" nothing and the few I know personally who are Jehovah's are hypocrites and don't follow the teachings anyway...

Best Answer

One Sunday I had just returned home from a Civil War reenactment. I was still in my Confederate uniform. When they came to the door I yelled "More blue belly devils!!" Then I chased them down the road waving my sword and yelling at the top of my voice.

Best Answer

I ask them why they are inviting me when only 144,000 can get into Heaven. And think about asking them how many Jehovah's Witness are already there.

Best Answer

Revelation 20:6 -
“[T]hey will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years.”
Question: Over whom will they reign? After all, you can't be much of a King if you don't have subjects, right? :)
We find the answer here in Revelation 5:10 -
“[The, Lamb, Jesus] made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
Aha! So, they are to rule over the earth's new subjects, it's new inhabitants.
Question: Who are these inhabitants?
Let's turn again to Revelation this time to chapter 7 verses 9-12 which reads, in part -
“Look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And in response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
Here we see a “great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues”. ““These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation” Jesus prophesied would occur as recorded in Matthew chapter 24.
Question: Aren't these of the “great crowd” the same who “[The, Lamb, Jesus] made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth”?
No. How can we be so sure? Revelation 20:1 &amp; 3 helps us understand why this is so. Here we read in part -
“[L]ook! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. [These] hundred and forty-four thousand [] have been bought from the earth.”
For what purpose were they bought from the earth? Going back to Revelation 5:10 we read -
Putting these two verses together, Revelation 20:1,3 and Revelation 5:10 we can understand that those gathered together to be made kings and priests over the earth total just 144,000.
For this reason we can conclude that the “great crowd” mentioned in Revelation 7:9-12 is not the same group referred to as those who would be kings and priests over the earth.
This understanding harmonizes with what Jesus said when, hanging alongside an evildoer who exerted faith in him he promised him, “You will be with me in Paradise” - Luke 23:43
Jehovah's original purpose for the earth and mankind will be fulfilled. The entire earth will be restored to the paradisaic conditions the Garden of Eden once enjoyed.
“Look! I am making all things new”, God says. (Revelation 21:5)
“[I] will reside with [mankind]”, he promises, “and they will be [my] peoples. And [I myself] will be with them.  And [I] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” - Revelation 21:3 &amp; 4
When Jehovah God goes into action to bring the last of his promises to completion we will finally see the fulfillment of what he prophesied so long ago as recorded in the Bible book of Psalms -
"For evildoers themselves will be cut off,
But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.
And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.
But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
For those being blessed by him will themselves possess the earth,
But those upon whom evil is called by him will be cut off.
The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it.
Hope in Jehovah and keep his way,
And he will exalt you to take possession of the earth.
When the wicked ones are cut off, you will see [it]." - Psalms 37:9-11,22,29,34
Let's turn to where the release of Satan is detailed, Revelation chapter 20:7-9 -
“Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison, and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth [] to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea.”
If you notice, the scripture here says that “ he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the EARTH” thus clearly indicating that the earth is to remain inhabited.

Best Answer

run and hide

Best Answer

I Never answer the door to strangers. And there is a sign on our door to keep them away.

Best Answer

Say "sure, just lemme finish my paragraph" and show them the satanic bible.

Best Answer