betty3100 betty3100 51-55, T 74 Answers Jul 31, 2011

Only if he's shaves his legs!

Best Answer

Yes, a business suit should be a formal professional appearance. Both men and women should wear stockings or pantyhose with a business suit. Hairy legs are not attractive with any type of skirted garment, so yes guys if you are going to enjoy the comfort of a skirt for business or formal attire, you need to shave your legs and wear stockings or pantyhose. Your skirt should be at least knee length or longer with appropriate foot ware.

Best Answer

All people should wear what makes them feel comfortable and happy. But if a guy is going to wear a skirt, he better rock it.

Best Answer

for me having nylon covered legs is a must . i think wearing tights/pantyhose/stockings always look so much better

Best Answer

If your in a skirt, and not in Miami, wear hose!

Best Answer

Certainly ... not only wear nylons but shave his legs too. Though where I work is kind of casual, all of do wear suits at time, I do too with a skirt and I wouldn't think of leaving home to go to work dressed that way without wearing pantyhose or if it is hot and humid opting for nylons with garter belt.

Best Answer

IS that true

Best Answer

Definitely ... but then I've transitioned.
Lee

Best Answer

Congratulations

Best Answer

Nylons all the time, if too hot then legs must be tanned, white lumpy legs is such a no no

Best Answer

YES...all legs look better in nylons...Women now don't wear nylons enough...Bare legs sticking out of a dress or skirt dosen't look good...So I say, Yes, men should wear nylons with a skirt !!!

Best Answer

No-one looks that good without stockings!

Best Answer

Yes, if you're going to expose your fem side by wearing a skirt (not kilt), then it's only proper to also wear hose. I recomend a neutral shade such as nude, biege, or tan, as preferred by most businesses. I also suggest shaving your legs shortly before leaving for work, as your legs may start chafing before the end of your shift . Also, if you're on your feet all day flats are recommended.

Best Answer

Do you have to be Scottish to wear a kilt ?<br />
I say in a business suit he should wear nylons.<br />
But other times casual then maybe not. Skirts feel better without.

Best Answer

Shave and dont forget the Heels

Best Answer

5" black patent stilletos is my pick.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Totally agree

Best Answer

Most definently. Always wear nylons with a skirt

Best Answer

Men, just like women, should have the option of what they wear under their skirts. I have seen women with and without hose in the "business" setting. They look just as good either way. So the answer should be "No". As far as shaving his legs, women are use to see the guys with hairy legs in shorts so there again it should be an option. Some women prefer to see guys legs unshaven, some do not. My girlfriend doesn't like the hair on mens legs saying it is too coarse and scratchy at best, so i do use "Nair For Men" and remove it for her. I wouldn't use a razor however. I do wear skirts, but in male mode. They cover just as much as shorts and allow for better air circulation.

Best Answer

Melodie, as usual you are right on the mark with your answer. They just need to use common sense, just as we have too, some days it's just too warm for hose and on those days you don't wear them. But in my opinion hose always looks better than bare legs, so in a very professional setting hose might have to be worn every day.

Best Answer

he should at least wear a long skirt.............. on the big island u will find men wearing sarongs ....... but its in a casual setting

Best Answer

If you have good legs why hide them with a long skirt - unless it is an evening dress at a party ??

Best Answer

are you talking about a guy with good legs? or women? on the Islands men don't wear short skirts

Best Answer

i can see it now some guy with their **** sticking out from under a short skirt!! it anit happening ! unless its in their own home!!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Oh no - just a nice skirt - no need for flagrant exhibitionism - like a lady wouldn't flash her bits either

Best Answer

well iv seen gay men flashing their **** from wearing shorts or lose fitting shorts . uggg

Best Answer

If he's going to show his legs by wearing skirts, he may as well go all the way by not covering them with nylons.

Best Answer

Somebody else said - some legs look good as they are, most have to shave them - BUT after a long winter in the UK some legs need tights/stockings to make them look less like a chicken joint and more like human legs.

I would almost always go with tights or stockings

Best Answer

he may as well go all the way and turn female

Best Answer

Yes, I think a male should wear a pantyhose or stockings with a skirt. <br />
Shaved legs is a must in this case. I am a man which has to wear support stockings all the time and it does not go under pants because of the heat which would make the problem worse. So I wear skirts and kilts. My employer fully goes with it and support me all the time.<br />
I think, female should do the same, nothing looks more ugly when a pair of almost white legs sticking out of a skirted garment.

Best Answer

Well if a guy is woman enough to wear a skirt instead of pants with hid suit then he must wear nylons, or better again nylon stockings and garter belt.<br />
Even on a woman a business suit does not look good without 4inch stiletto courts.<br />
Personally I would love if some of the guys wore such items of clothing, I even think some of them would look very good!<br />
I would really admire any man that would be woman enough to do so!

Best Answer

I am a male and I like going out in public wearing a short tight micro mini spandex skirt, 5" black patent stiletto high heels, suntan pantyhose, gold anklet with black bra and panties. I wear a see thru long sleeve high neck white blouse with an open vest. Yes I shave my legs and I look fabulous.

Best Answer

Well, I frequently go out in public wearing a short tight micro mini spandex skirt, gold anklet, tan pantyhose, 6"black patent stillettos, sheer long sleeve white blouse, blk bra with open vest. WOW!

Best Answer

totally agree

Best Answer

you do at ur age??? and ur early 80 years old!!!

Best Answer

looks like he changed his age to 70 plus lol

Best Answer

Get rid of suits completely. Coats in hot weather are for sweaty idiots, ties reduce circulation to the brain. Suits were invented by a London drunk named Beau Brummel who fled England due to debts and ended up extremely overweight glutton who dies of syphilis in 1840 in a French insane asylum---true account! Men in suits are bringing World War III to civilization. Men in suits are a bunch of robots with no soul nor spirit. Suits are ugly, garments that separate the legs into separate tubes of fabric are an invention of horseback riding people and do not exist "because male chromosomes determine it." If a man wears a skirt, please don't present as a woman, that only adds currency to the myth that "skirts are female" no they are NOT, the Pharaohs, the Caesars, the Greeks, Sumerians et cetera wore skirts AND BEARDS. NO MORE SUITS, George Zimmer, GO BROKE!!

Best Answer

Female - but skirts look better with stockings and heels and any granny will tell you that a nice petticoat is an invaluable part of wearing a dress or skirt.

Best Answer

Appearances are you're saying skirts are female. Based on what? Associated use? Not an adequate criteria for ascribing any intrinsic "skirts = female" conclusion. I happen to have a lot of petticoats and always present as a man---a masculine man. Ignoring the Greeks and Albanians and the full, frilly skirts they wore/still wear---presenting as men---subtracts from credibility of skirts are "female." How many women do you see in skirts, other than the Sunday church crowd? Men wore all manner of skirts historically and need not present as women in order to justify wearing them. Female impersonators are literally a "drag" on men's rights. Wearing skirts as females only bolsters public misconceptions that skirts are female. They are neutral as any male Egyptian Tanoura dancer knows. But if you still want to sex type skirts as female---anatomy disproves you in the end! Skirts allow for free space---and a cooler temperature by breeze---exactly where men, far more than women, can justify a need for the free space. Fertility specialists are aware that the lack of ventilation in pants sometimes makes the difference between fatherhood and none. Tight pants also prevent the dartos muscles in the scrotum from functioning properly and this has to do with ***** count. Shorts are not a substitute for skirts, and pants which aren't tight standing, usually become tight seated! Skirts do not become female because an irrational faction of men stubbornly does themselves up to semi-pass as women while wearing skirts. If society raised male children with the same skirt/trouser choice it raises female children with, nearly all female impersonation would stop. These guys "think" skirts are female, they therefore conclude the only valid way they can wear skirts is to do so presenting as women. Bad, bogus conclusion.

Best Answer

Well you certainly seem to have strong views on this one. I am not saying you are wrong - just trying to put forward another point of view. I won’t get into a war of words over it, but I will write a few words to try to better explain my point of view.

Yes - historically men have worn skirt type garments, as you mention Greek soldiers, Scots men, men wearing sarongs in the far-east, and similar "wraps" in India.

But the fact is that the skirt is a garment that has almost exclusively been associated with women for a couple of hundred years.

I agree with all you say about the freedom of movement and potential medical benefits to men of wearing skirts that allow air flow and reduce constriction BUT society expects men to wear trousers and women to wear skirts.

OK back in history a few pioneering women decided to wear trousers and put up with the abuse they got for doing so (mostly rich women I have read because they could afford to pursue their desire and could afford to ignore what "society" was saying).

Over the years there have been a number of attempts to introduce male skirts on the fashion show catwalks, but those attempts have usually failed to appeal to a wide audience. Jonathon Ross (a sort of UK celebrity in the UK) stepped out in a male skirt suit for some awards night a few years ago - but has not worn one since that I know of. Utili-kilts are still out there but not widely adopted.

So - why wear a skirt - I think the answer is that is down to you, everyone has their own reasons, and we should all respect other peoples approach to life and the reasons they are making those life choices.

So some men want to adopt the skirt as a legitimate male garment - but a masculine version. Women found a slip to be a practical additional garment when wearing a skirt - so the material of the skirt is not see through, to stop the skirt clinging and riding up, to make the skirt hang better etc etc etc. I do not see why any of those reasons would be different for men wearing skirts - so yes wear a slip too.

I think where we differ is that many men including me - would want to be female - either permanently or part time. Again I see no harm in that. Everyone is born into a gender - but nature doesn't always get things spot on, so I believe there are men who are 100% masculine, and men who are 90% feminine - and anywhere in between. Similarly there are women who's "natural" gender is anywhere along the scale from 100% feminine downwards.

Therefore you have to accept that different people are following different hormonal and genetic standards. Somewhere in that mix are gay, bi and hetero too, so there is no "are you" or "are you not" – no “yes” or “no” question when it comes to genetics, sexuality, psychology or life style. People all have their own unique mix of those things that will be expressed in different ways – some good and some bad.
Do I hate ALL MEN, just because some of them rape women? No. I accept that some may give the rest a bad press, but I have to accept that they are part of that unique mix.
We have to accept that other people have a choice – as long as it is legal they have the right to express their own personality. Mine would be to dress and present as female – and for society to just let me be me. Yours may be to crusade and get society to accept that the kilt. Sarong, skirt are an acceptable male garment.
I don’t think we differ too much – I hope that that explanation has managed to convey my point of view. Good luck in trying to get skirts accepted as a legitimate garment for men, but as I put myself down as maybe 20% male and 80% female, DON’T deny me the chance to be and present as who I am.

Best Answer

If a man wears a skirt as a business suit, he needs to shave his leg, wear hose, and a pair of heels. If open toed, his nails need to be polished to match his fingers.

Best Answer

Absolutely if your showing leg they look so good clad in nylon. And feel sooooo good ; )

Best Answer