Well - You either ask to watch, or tell him he is a f*****g idiot for saying that to you.

Best Answer

I would say, that's too much information I don't want, or need, to hear!

Best Answer

ikr?!

Best Answer

yeah, exactly!

Best Answer

Mostly depends on you, if you find it to be flattering or inappropriate. Let's face the facts, you are a hottie for sure, but if by him saying that to you offends you ... let him know and tell him you're not impressed by his comments or thoughts. Then stay away from him as much as possible.

Best Answer

Back away slowly. Turn and run at top speed. But for real. Smile and say that was not nice to know it is kind of creepy. But thanks and please use someone else in the future

Best Answer

He was rude and way out of line. This makes me wonder what you could have been saying to him for him to feel free to make such a statement to you.

To answer your question, the correct response would be to hang up, end the chat or walk away and never talk to him again.

Best Answer

I don't fhink you should take his choice of you as the star of his fantasy in a negative way. He obviously likes you and thinks you are sexy. And he is honest.

It may have been out of line for him to talk about it with you, depending on how close you are as friends and whether you are usually open to talking about sex.

Best Answer

"Mind if I help you out?"

Best Answer

Depends on you and your friend really. If you are not interested but he has good boundaries and self control give him inspiration if you want. If that's not going to happen or you think he wants more than you are willing to give then tell him you don't want to know and keep a safe distance

Best Answer

So, you have an husband that don't want sex and a friend that jerks off to you. 1+1 is always 2.

Best Answer

Your response really depends on how you feel about it. If you are flattered but not interested in furthering the relationship then respond "Thanks for the compliment but I'm really not interested, maybe you should be thinking of someone else" and if have any romantic interest then ask if he could use a hand with that chore.

Best Answer

There are no words. Just avoid him.

Best Answer

You still call him a friend?

Best Answer

he's a classmate of mine

Best Answer

Did the information flatter you?
Did you like getting to know this? Did you not like this?
It depends on how you feel about it and then take it from there.

Best Answer

Unless you really like or have known the guy, tell him to take a flying leap. If you think he is giving a compliment, get a buzzer and join him! I'm just saying, depends on what you want!!!!!!

Best Answer

i guess that depends on if you are offended or flattered.

Best Answer

first, he's not really interested in being your friend, he's just waiting for a chance to get in there. lol. what do you say? it depends if you want him to stop or continue.

Best Answer

Thank you but sorry. Ewwwww!

Best Answer

"I really didn't need to know that. TMI."
Your classmate seriously lacks social / personal boundaries.
If you try to be nice/polite, he is sure to see it as an invitation, so be warned. And an outburst from you is likely to yield a hostile reaction. The best reaction is probably a calm rejection, like above.

Best Answer

It could be considered a compliment, but I wouldn't think so. I believe I would ask him if he has trouble finding dates. Chances are he is addicted to ****. There again if he is a young man, say 15 years old. At that age that's not so unfamiliar. If the guy is 30 years old, I think I would find me another friend! He is way too old to be unable to control his feelings.

Best Answer

WoW

Best Answer