http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/brazilian-student-auctions-virginity-online-to-japanese-man-for-780000
mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 14 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

the women :P cz nothing can prove that this man is really a virgin :P it could be a scam :P

Best Answer

My guess is the woman. I think I saw this week where a Brazilian woman sold her's for 772K. A little extreme, but good for her.

Best Answer

Woman, of course. No one gives two craps if a dude is still a virgin. I was one til 25 and men constantly "deflowered" me with their eyes whenever they found out. If a dude says he is a virgin, no matter the age, he will be scoffed at.but being a pretty 25 year old girl will get you solft looks and a reputation you can be proud of. Ha

Best Answer

hmmm.. virginity means not ever being invovled in a sexaul act where the male private part is inserted in a female private part, but also described as an innocence towards sex and immorality, my point is after reading this story , the brazilian girl is in for one big shocker, she got the highest bid of course.men ... we are so naive.... this brazilian chick is playing everyone , i am sure of it

Best Answer

the viginal woman has a value that cannot be mesured however a man who is a virgin is a hazzard

Best Answer

the woman, no question

Best Answer

The woman obviously.

Best Answer

The richest perve

Best Answer