I'm a person who likes to research a bit and I got annoyed with one of my guy friends so I decided to ask something here. My friend's history of dating is not too good. He's dated more than 6 times since high school and is currently 24 years old. Not too strange yet is it? Of course not, he's a bit on the average side. So the thing with my friend here is that he cannot keep a relationship to save his life! I've heard many stories about him and his dating life all stacking up until I got a sort of summary. In the past two years he's had I'd say about 2-3 maybe 4 girlfriends. His current girlfriend is 18 and they've been dating for about 4 months more or less. Pretty cute huh? I'm just wondering how long he'll last. The reason I say so is because his friends tell me, in every one of these situations in the past two years, he's had a history of cheating. Never stayed with one girl more than 6 months. That being said, what are the chances he'll cheat again?
minichu minichu 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 30, 2012

once a allways a CHEATER!

Best Answer

OH, he'll cheat again.. almost a guarantee

Best Answer

Im not so sure. He might of finally found his girl. A clingy, immature, and overpossesive "Goddess". He might not cheat, but then again, I'd say he will.

Best Answer

yeah its pretty likely... then again, true love can change a guy...

Best Answer

This guy has no idea what "True love" is

Best Answer

oh thats too bad.. then he probably will

Best Answer

Im saying that cuz of what I heard and I doubt a next semester graduating student with a fresh into college gf can stay together especially if he's had history of cheating. I think they're more like playmates so far.

Best Answer

ohh i see

Best Answer

To quote a couple of cliches -- a tiger doesn't change its stripes and the grass is always greener...this guy seems to be drawn to the challenge of a conquest, once he has the "prize" he's on to the next one. My gut feeling is that he isn't looking for "the one" he's looking for the flavor of the moment and its more about winning than a relationship. But he's only 24 and still chasing teenagers (which his current 18 year old conquest is) -- maybe one day he'll get the concept of quality over quantity and end up with a great woman...but for now, he's still fishing for what will impress his friends and stroke his ego...in my humble opinion. : )

Best Answer

Wow I completely forgot I posted this question 6 months ago. A lot has changed since then in my life for me for the better. This man is no longer my friend and FYI for all of you wondering: YES he did cheat on her. Twice behind her back. He is currently looking for the perfect opportunity of another needy woman to break up with her cuz he's a wimp and always finds excuses to run away form his problems. Pitiful it really is, but that's the way he lives life. You are right. A tiger doesn't change his stripes easily.

Best Answer

24 year old dating an 18 year old? Likelihood of him cheating since he has a history of it, I would say is very likely.

Best Answer

How likely would you say "very likely"?
Girl is fresh into college, is immature and is a clinger.
Guy is a person who likes to go drinking and hang with his fraternity brothers.
She hangs around him like a koala to a point, other ppl have a hard time getting a hug in, including me.
Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. Of course with the whole bringing everyone down with them in the process part....

Best Answer

From the info you provided thats just what I think. You obviously know more about them than anyone of us will, so your observation is going to a lot better than ours....

Best Answer

But anything can happen.

Best Answer

That is true. But I'm confused, from what I've read whenever someone says he'll most likely cheat you defend him, yet at the same time you say that they're relationship wont last?

Best Answer

We have a mixed relationship. I want to defend him, because he's an important person to me, but he ****** me off at the same time. I just like to look at both sides of possibilities I guess. If he could have gone and had a relationship without being a jerk, I would've been happier I guess.

Best Answer

Ah I understand that position. My advise on this, you can take it or not, is just not to get involved with his relationships. He may **** up all of them or he may find the one. Who knows? But his drama shouldn't be yours, no matter how much you want him to stop his history of cheating and breaking young girls hearts. People don't change because we want them to, thats a choice they have to make, or not.

Best Answer

He will continue to cheat as long as he knows there are no consequences. A man cheats so his wife leaves him. Two weeks later he charmed her back with empty promises. That was to easy. He cheats again she leaves him for a month then goes back to him. So he figures if he does it again he dont have much to lose...the wife may leave but she will be back. I would have left the first time he did it and never went back.

Best Answer

Well for now, I don't like him much or his gf, because they're so naive about life.

Best Answer

99.9%

Best Answer

i bet he'll cheat again

Best Answer

Specifically, I have no idea, but I will say they're too high for comfort.

Best Answer

110%

Best Answer