jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 14 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Sounds like your last girlfriend used too much teeth?

Best Answer

haha teeth was my first thought when i read this

Best Answer

I like it when they use their teeth!! For me it´s as nice to give than to receive oral sex, and if I get bitten, much better...

Best Answer

Wrong with him? Nothing at all, I think he's a man after my selfish little "do me" heart....I love the idea of a man who knows it's better to give than to receive....

Best Answer

verrrrry good. I am glad to hear you say that geminigirl1975!! Well I am the guy & I just do not enjoy oral. Others reactions to that are ...whats wrong with YOU!!! I never met a guy who doesnt like oral....etc etc...started making me feel like a weirdo. I guess some women really DO enjoy going down on a guy below, but for me..it seems too gross for someones face to be down there where it just seems to not be a connecting part..do you get my drift? Kind of like the anal was not meant for a connection...I dont know...kinky is what people like though so go figure...?

Best Answer

jadeeast...in sex, there is no right or wrong...there is what you enjoy and what you don't....nothing wrong with straight up straight sex, **** to *****, if that's what floats your boat...kink for those that want kink, to each their own

Best Answer

yeah...guess so..just feel like a minority in this respect...I guess so what though....that much less work for a woman to satisfy me

Best Answer

First off there is nothing wrong with him. For many women oral sex is the best way for them to experience ****** - indeed for many of these women it may be the only way they experience ******. Not all that many women experience this with penetrative sex. Now for men after they have provided the means for their lovers to be sated - well there is a choice and in penetrative sex they can set the pace and the level of stimulation more than they do when receiving ********. The answer comes from understanding what women like and need as well as the same criteria for men. These are just general responses and there is nothing wrong with ******** - it will surely help a man who has a problem with getting stiff - many men just prefer penetrative sex or would like to finish in this manner. I know I adore providing my Darling Wife with my mouth and I am totally enthusiastic about it. She knows I prefer being properly inserted within her.

Best Answer

nothing bet he like eating *****

Best Answer

It is just that I don't like *********** in her mouth or on her face. Other than that getting oral is an exciting interlude.

Best Answer

I'm one of those guys and I'm perfectly happy with this so called affliction.

Best Answer

Nothing you would just rather have the real deal then a substitute

Best Answer

my boyfriend doesn't care for it either

Best Answer

nothing

I love to receive 0ral, but i am addicted to giving it

Best Answer

his partner needs to work on her skills

Best Answer