Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 15 Answers Jun 29, 2012

I wouldn't. If he gives a damn, he can at least send a reply back.

Best Answer

You know there are still a few out there who don't text. I can't stand it, and I barely put up with a basic cell phone. Maybe he's one of us. Give him a call.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice except for now he has changed his phone number so he doesn't want to hear from me anyway

Best Answer

well maybe he is busy or maybe he does not have txt or maybeit is time to call him and if he does not answer you well it shows ya that time to find a new b/f

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

I wouldnt but my guy friend texts me all the time and I don't answer and so finally he calls me several hundred times and leaves me eighty voice messages

Best Answer

Glad he doesn't work for me.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

If you want to call him then call him, but if he's reluctant to communicate with you, then try to keep your expectations pretty low.

Best Answer

If its just once, I wouldn't think much of it but if it's repeated every day he doesn't respond, he isn't worth it.

Best Answer

Depends on the scenario. If he does not own a cellphone and works out of town on rigs and such

Best Answer

It means he isn't worth your time. I always respond to texts, anything less is rude and inconsiderate.

Best Answer

Definately, don't call.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer