The dating rules seem to change consistently. Sometimes it is very confusing. I personally feel a man and a woman should have real kiss only when they are in an exclusive romantic relationship.
wonderwhy123 wonderwhy123 46-50 30 Answers Jan 11, 2009

Not always, honey...bless your sweet heart.

Best Answer

nope. some things are best discussed with real words, not vague actions.

Best Answer

If a guy you been with for 2 or more years kisses you passionately I would think he is in love. If a guy you havent been with a long time kisses you passionately I would think he finds you sexy, attractive, and wants to bed you down.

Best Answer

No, there are those of us who are in Poly or Open relationship. We are never in a an exclusive relationship. That doesn't mean we can abdicate communication since it becomes even more important to make sure we are open about all our relationships.

Best Answer

No, sometimes these things just happen. It was a kiss...not an engagement ring.<br />
I say that a good kiss is what may lead to a potential relationship, but if you never kissed that person before you got with them it could lead to your demise.<br />
A relationship is emotional and physical. No one thing can stand alone. You don't have to sleep with someone to know if the attraction exists. The kiss says it all.<br />
You have the physical part down. Be honest with yourself, is there anything emotional in this relationship? Or is he just looking for a fling?

Best Answer

No ( i wish!)

Best Answer

I would say that it means that he wants entry into her pants.

Best Answer

Even when a man marries a woman it is not an exclusive relationship!!

Best Answer

Human nature and biology tends to rule, I'm afraid..........

Best Answer

NO...Not most of the time....just that he a real great kisser....And he wants a piece of tail......hehehehehe

Best Answer

I would have to say yes because why waste time with child like exchanges. If I trying to really take a relationship to an exclusive level then I give her something she can't forget.

Best Answer

No it just means he's a good kisser.

Best Answer

nope.... not unless you have the talk making it clear as to what type of relationship you have... not everyone is the type to date a person one on one automatically...<br />
like me once i find a person to go on a date with i usually just date them until i find out if it works for me or not and then i move on... one guy at a time but now im married so ..

Best Answer

you would hope that's what it meant, but unfortunatly with some guys, it just means he wants something else and some still do play you, while others reallly mean it... i guess it just all depends on the guy and situation

Best Answer

ha. The only way you know if it's exclusive if he tells you straight out that it is. Don't rely on your expectations, assumptions or signs from him.

Best Answer

Definitely not.....

Best Answer

It's only an exclusive relationship if the two of you talk about it and decide together that it's an exclusive relationship... kisses mean nothing when it comes to that.

Best Answer

No, it means that you got a passionate kiss. It is not an exclusive relationship unless both people specifically say that. To assume otherwise is to get your hopes up and possbily dashed later.

Best Answer

no. sometimes, kissing is just kissing. it doesn't necessarily indicate more than that.

Best Answer

No it does not.

Best Answer