michellemtjpjt michellemtjpjt 31-35, F 17 Answers Aug 11, 2011

Hell no. I'd be up and out the door before a second instence could happen!

Best Answer

nope. not even once.

Best Answer

Once the trust is ruined the relationship is finished.

Best Answer

why should I?

Best Answer

No matter how much someone has betrayed a trust, it will always affect a relationship in one way or another if one or both people are co-dependent on the relationship.<br />
Those who have 'open' types of relationships cannot function properly despite the openness, as it leaves no boundaries to work with. Speculation of cheating is something entirely different, but if someone has admitted to it or been discovered, it can have devastating consequences in any relationship. I would rather not know if my partner cheated even if I had my suspicions as I cherish the good qualities he brings to my relationship with him (I do not possess him) and would never like to think of him in this way.

Best Answer

That question is too easy..If he was an average joe with an average job living in an average house..Hell NO... No forgiveness and no stay...but..if he was disgustingly wealthy I would forgive him,however I would stay and buy everything I wanted,go everywhere I wanted..I would never forget..BUT I would get forever...

Best Answer

Only if it would benefit me.<br />
But, I would never be faithful...ha

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No after 2 times that is not good i have question opposite to that , but no 2nd chances girl seriously.. :)

Best Answer

Nope. **** them, they can go kill themselves for all I care.

Best Answer