If a man prefers CONSISTENTLY ************ (no **** involved) to heterosexual sex and CONSISTNTLY prefers video games to sex, does it mean he is asexual or gay? Would like to hear male opinion here, am I crazy to think this may be the case? I know several women in SM whose husbands game, what do you think???
sexlessinTX sexlessinTX 36-40, F 12 Answers Aug 14, 2011

It very likely means he is putting to much pressure on himself, when it comes to sex. He may also be afraid to tell you what he truly wants for fear of offending you. He might be having trouble with either getting hard or premature ***********. I don't think he is gay. He might have a video-game addiction. Sex should always be better than video games. I play videogames, but would gladly leave mid game any time sex was offered.

Best Answer

Your answer makes much sense. I do wish my H had your preferences for sex vs. video games :) Thanks!

Best Answer

He perfers his fantasy world to the real one. Sounds like he is not that into you. ************ is no substitute for sex but does relieve the "preasure". He clearly does not care what you feel or think. <br />
Time to move on.

Best Answer

that's the whole thing you know the answer it's he has not come to the fact that he has ed problems and not ready to face them problems

Best Answer

He probably has self confidence issues. For most of his life he was probably used to ************ and playing video games and does them well. Introduce another person to the equation and he probably starts to worry about whether he will satisfy you or what you will think of him, and it becomes easier to revert to the old habits. <br />
Also it might be more enjoyable for him to fulfill himself sexually instead of another person doing it, especially if there is any tension, or if the other person doesn't know how to satisfy him in the same way.

Best Answer

TY! Something to think about...

Best Answer

He's possibly gay / or if this is happening with your partner he is getting it elsewhere , he definetly needs some help

Best Answer

gay tosser..

Best Answer

I would say he is not getting what he wants from women or has worries about penile dysfunction

Best Answer

He has ED but he also refuses to address it despite knowing that ED pills do work for him and solve all problems.

Best Answer