and the other half is to another woman
1timegirl 1timegirl 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 23, 2012

I experience and live this every day. I gave up on the other half. It's just not mine to have, and not his to give. I have his attention and his time. The other half can just rot.

Best Answer

my experience with love, and i love deeply if sometimes foolishly, is that once im past the overwhelming depth of it - I wonder how I could been so lost in it in the first place. I love to love, but i also lose myself in it and i have learned that i need to step back and really see what the truth of things are. if i can't see it, i need to trust my closest friends and family what they see is going on. if one old time saying is true it that love is blind. you may love him, but you do NOT desirve to be hurt my him even if he didn't intend it. If he can't or won't love you and only you, then you need to find someone who can. its his problem that his is torn, not yours. don't get lost in it. make a choice to love someone who can only give you half his heart along with the pain that would come with that, or walk away either until he is willing to give you all of it, or nothing. once the cloud of love sick heart fade a bit, you will see that truth that is right for you. maybe you should take a step back and find out what you really need and want.

Best Answer

Is he the other half of ur heart

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

SUPERGLUE!

Best Answer