she is not good enough?
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 10 Answers May 8, 2011

It's a total compliment.I never say that but I have been around guys that have said that and women that have said someone was out of their league as well.

Best Answer

you guys are idiots ******* omg well first of all it mean thats girl is too good for the guy and he feels as if he isnt good enough for her. It is in a way a compliment unless the girl loves him then its not really a compliment OKAYY GOSHHH GET THAT **** RIGHT

Best Answer

It means, that he thinks less about himself.

Go and listen to Jordan Sparks: Next to you.

Then you will understand.

Best Answer

No it usually means he's not good enough for her from his point of view.

Best Answer

I think it means she's too pretty for that person or so he thinks. One never knows unless one asks.

Best Answer

It's usually a compliment or a sign that he has low self esteem. Typically, if you're going to use that phrase to imply that a person isn't good enough, you say that -they- are out of their league.

ie., "You're a great guy, but when it comes to that girl, you're out of your league, son."

Best Answer

I see the difference. That clears it up a bit. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

M'pleasure.

Best Answer

its a statement of fact

Best Answer

That the person is higher or lower?

Best Answer

It means you think you're not good enough

Best Answer