WaSrD WaSrD 46-50, F 14 Answers May 20, 2012

Almost all men are jealous..they want to keep you to themselves..some just control themselves more than others..same is true for women..

Don;t get alarmed until you see his limits..if you are uncomfortable with those then end it..but don;t get paranoid about it until you have reason to..

And get this relationship off to a good start..you don;t need to be asking ep people..they don;t know you and him...talk to him..talk it out..be observant..if you see warning signs..take the appropriate actions..he may just be trying to express a love for you that he doesn;t really know how to explain..some men equate jealousy or protectiveness to love..

Just talk..no one seems to talk to their partners reasonably anymore..xoxo

Best Answer

Thank you for your great insight.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Jealousy is just the tip of the iceberg of insecurity. The 90% of the rest of jealousy is something you don't want to experience.

Best Answer

Excellent answer.

Best Answer

Yes, very scary to think of the other 90%. Thank you.

Best Answer

Thank him for the warning and get away from him as quickly as possible. He is already letting you know that he doesn't trust you and any man that even says hello to you will bring a situation of confrontation between you and him. Someone that insecure "probably" would have a tendency to be violent. Insecure, jealous, violent people are not flattering.

Best Answer

It's very new relationship. Thank you, I will be closely monitoring his behaviors.

Best Answer

He's not the caliber of man that you should be with. Men like that change quickly and without warning. Best to be wise and excuse yourself from the relationship. You can certainly find someone who is a stable gentleman. No woman should walk on eggshells around a man and no real man would ever make a woman feel like she wasn't safe with him. He's appears to be far too controlling. He wants a puppet not a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Thanks for your insight ... eggshells...yes, I agree...life is too short to be walking on them.

Best Answer

I lived in a jealious relationship for ten years, only it was my wife resipicating the jeliousy....we ended it after ten years of marriage.....she is still holing it over me after five years of being appart.....

Best Answer

wow...so sorry for your experience. Can you elaborate? Did you know she was jealous (insecure, controlling, et al) before you married?

Best Answer

I have learned that it is a part of life and you have to try and deal with it...you can never be too sure till it happensthey can lure you in thinking every thing is fine and the piece of paper changes the rules......
I am in a differant relationship and the jeloiusy is still there just we talk more about it and deal with it differant.

Best Answer

The desire to control and possess is entirely destructive of any human relationship. Jealousy is a sign of the desire to control and possess. End your contact with him as quickly as possible.

Best Answer

I disagree... in all human experience there is extreams at either end of the spectrum...THERE IS NO ONE RITE ANSWER....

Best Answer

Thank you for your perspective. Note taken.

Best Answer

I'd have to agree that a small twinge of it from time to time is flattering when you can both talk about it openly... If I can feel comfortable introducing my man to anyone I talk to or am friends with.... and he feels comfortable to do the same.... then a little mention of jealousy can be sweet and easily turned into something positive rather than fostering or coddling an insecurity. If there's a hesitation or inability to share that whether on my behalf or his, then maybe there's concern for later. It's all in how well you know each other and the friendship you have under it all. Either it's there... or it's not.

Best Answer

Thank you, I will be watchful.

Best Answer

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity, any is a bad sign.

Best Answer

Yes, I took notice of some insecure traits on the first date. Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm glad you picked up on it, many don't.

Best Answer

I think its a perfectly normal human emotion. In excess of course its not a good thing.

Best Answer

Thank you... anything in excess is bad, me thinks.

Best Answer

I find jealousy absolutely common and fairly normal. It's how he expresses it or how it manifests that is the issue. The degree to and what he is jealous of.

Best Answer

Yes, the degree to...and what of. Must contemplate this matter before our next date. Thank you!

Best Answer

control and insecure

Best Answer

scary thought....but, probably correct at the core, thank you.

Best Answer