It's the monogamous committment between woman and man that is the problem whether it is given an official marriage certificate, symbolized in an unofficial but equally meaningful ceremony in a forest, however it is recorded, when the man and woman spend all their time together for years the start to despise one another, get depressed, fat, bored, fight, and have you ever seen a married couple over five years together that as a single man you fantasized yourself in his role, having chores nagged at you as well as suggestions to make yourself more presentable and less of an *** hole, etc. etc. We all know that women get married to build their nest and husbands can help by working but otherwise they are not encouraged to stand out. Men, do not get married. Have wonderful female friends, and always go home if you get lucky enough to go to their bedrooms, and if they ask you to father a child for them do it if you really are true friends and your lawyer drafts your limitation of liability agreement.<br />
Marriage is the collar a woman will tighten around your neck and slowly squeeze the fun out of almost everything you used to find made life worthwhile.<br />
I did not mention gay and lesbian couples because I have no experience watching gay mariried couple sitcoms which is what made me an expert on the hetro angle of this issue.

Best Answer

Just because a man loves a woman it doesn't always mean that she is HIS woman. It all depends.

Best Answer

I've been with the same woman for 10 years we have a child and are not married on paper and don't plan too. However I have pledged my life to her. Simply put, if it is important to you then it is important. If not then it's not. I want to be with her because i want to be with her and that's it. Whatever society and culture have created for two to be legally bonded really means nothing to a relationship. What's important only is the connection of the two. Marriage has nothing to do with love. Love has everything to do with love. Sometimes marriage can ruin a relationship because of the expectations we have put on marriage, not saying it has to but it happens. Just as it may benifit also. In the end if a man truly loves a woman it doesn't mean he has to marry her. Should they marry, well if they want. If two people want to be together all they have to do is be together, nothing else is required. <br />
Namaste...

Best Answer

He should be willing to, IF that's what she wants. Whether they should or not depends on other variables.

Best Answer

True love has nothing to do with marriage.

Best Answer

Only if she agrees

Best Answer

They don't necessarily need getting married. They can live together or each to their own pads and still be together and love each other just the same.

Best Answer