because even though he yet to do the deed he has not made attempts to avoid the temptation.
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 9 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, same apply to women too

Best Answer

If he hasn't said "no thank you," and moved on (as he would doubtless expect his spouse to do in a similar situation), yes, he's on his way.

Best Answer

Women find emotional cheating far more painful than physical cheating. I would rather my man having a one night stand if it's what he pleases than loving a woman he wishes he could sleep with. If my man loves another woman- i hope he has enough respect for me to leave me. Penetration is meaningless- and has often nothing to do with love at all. So no, gents. No penetration does not equate to no cheating. Emailing ladies online dirty photos and buying them gifts is equally painful. <br />
As for most males out there- most find sex a lot more difficult to deal with than emotional connection with another man. <br />
I don't think he is cheating if women are trying to sleep with him. You cannot blame him for being attractive. What he does with that seduction is a different story. Only you know him.

Best Answer

Yes.....becos even lusting after her is considered cheating

Best Answer

It's only cheating if you have to hide it.

Best Answer

Only if they are successful.

Best Answer