Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 5 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Singledom

Either that or he doesn't take Christmas seriously. So I guess it all depends on how he asks, and then once you're there, how he acts around you!

Best Answer

He is quite a religious person and a family person... so I would think Christmas is a big thing for him... to be honest, I am a bit scared... a bit too soon!!!

Best Answer

If this bothers you, just talk to him honestly about it. Just say, "This feels like a really big step to go to your house on a major holiday. Did you mean it to come off that way, as a big thing?".

Best Answer

oh crap! I hope not!!!

Best Answer

ha..ha.. what do you mean by your reaction? I don't know him and he asked me to go for Xmas...

Best Answer

My ex has been getting friendly lately and invited me for both thanksgiving and christmas. I managed to avoid thanksgiving...thank god!

Best Answer

:D ex is an ex... better not to come to those special occassions

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Yup, got invited into Xmas already... what is your take?

Best Answer

No... X

Best Answer

Why did you say that? Please tell me more... thanks... Is he just leading me on? any experience? or he just doesn't want to be lonely? should i say yes or no? :P

Best Answer

Just wants some nice company maybe ... But you know him not me .. You decided .. You know deep down .. Listen to you x

Best Answer

Thanks... I am always suspicous... maybe over suspicous. Guys are very good at creating an illusion of possiblity of serious relationship...

Best Answer

Yes your always suspicious for a reason deep down inside you feel it at the begging if you listen .. Well I do but I don't always listen ... Big mistake .. Huge huge .. Listen to you x

Best Answer

Thank you... sharkattackbate! xoxo :)

Best Answer