rockfemales rockfemales 31-35 5 Answers Apr 25 in Dating & Relationships

NO I reject him flat out just like I would here on e p !!!

Best Answer

No, that would be childish.

Best Answer

No I tell him to **** off

Best Answer

That's my problem, I am to bloody nice, always trying not to make a scene ( old school up bringing). But I have laid down the boundaries now in private. If he does it again I just pray I have the guts to tell him there and then where to get off.

Best Answer

Just do it if you don't he will keep pestering you or.....
Record what he says to you and threaten to send it to his wife!

Best Answer

it's like fighting fire with fire......I would recommend a more direct approach.

Best Answer

Well his idea of more direct, was to be the one that picked me up from work the next day, put his hand on my upper leg and ask if I liked it. I said no, and that he is overstepping some boundaries. Now I feel like everything I wear is too revealing or tight, like some how I gave him the green light. We stay really close to them and literally see them every day really uncomfortable

Best Answer

he completely over-stepped the boundaries....you told him to knock it off and now he needs to. Once you start flirting with him, you can be blamed. Right now, this is about his bad behavior.

Best Answer

off course that is correct thanks. I did not think of it that way, that for now my conscience is clean but should I start playing games it is on me. Thanks I just needed to talk to some one that was neutral and could tell me what I actually knew.

Best Answer

Why play games?!!

Best Answer

because he made me feel sooo uncomfortable, and I can not tell any one. Why must I sit with the discomfort while he just goes on with his life. BTW he is family whom I see everyday.

Best Answer

Doesn't justify game player. Just ignore him

Best Answer