...consider it just as shallow as someone who dates based solely on physical attraction? And Why?
West91491 West91491 22-25, M 13 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If they are very intelligent, funny, kindhearted, and have a morbid sense of humor...then a very wide range of physique is still hot... I think I like people on the large-ish side.

Now...the outside could be absolutely smokin' but if they open their mouth and sound stupid? woah, instant turnoff.

Best Answer

I think that personality is part

of attraction. I have found certain people sexually attractive other people don't, so I don't think think anyone would bother spending time with and bonding with someone they didn't find appealing.

It is chemistry that counts.

It is possible to become more and more sexually attracted to someone after getting to know them better and as their feelings grow . That has happened to me plenty of times.

Best Answer

I always thought that it was a person's looks that catches our attention, while a person's heart/personality is what makes our attention stay. I definitely wouldn't say that dating someone based on personality is shallow - I think it's admirable. However, I also don't think that dating someone based on looks is a bad thing - I think that's honest. It does also depend on what you're looking for in the relationship - if you're looking for a future husband/wife to be a father/mother to your children (for example), I think it would be selfish to pick someone based just on their looks.

Best Answer

no. i believe inner beauty is a truer feeling, as many things in life it may look good on the out side, but deep down are rotten.

Best Answer

Actually, they'd probably be treated much better. Women who dated men who were decent to them rather than "hot" wouldn't have to complain about being used and treated like crap. Men who gave those girls with the "great personality" a chance wouldn't be whining that "nice guys never get a break".

Best Answer

For starters , is that person blind ?

Nature gave us LOOKS because, looks are needed to mate. It is that simple. Later on, you find SOUL and PERSONALITY and all that. But what makes a man and woman fall for each other is bodily beauty. Period.

Any one talks about inside personality and all that is a fraud.

Best Answer

I thought thats what people looked for in a person???? Personality is everything, BUT looks help too.

Best Answer

No, caring about someone's personality isn't shallow

Best Answer

no. the personality is who we are at our core.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer