No.

Best Answer

I don't like black guys but I don't like white guys either. I'm not racist I'm sexist!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

If by like you mean date, I would say that is not racist.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

If he uses a term like "black guys" and "I don't like" in the same sentence that doesn't modify it otherwise, then there is a clear degree of racism. Racism is usually used for attitudes of violence and inequality. Less hostile is a dislike. If a person recognizes a person's of specific phenotype such as gender, skin color or other body images, it is also called racism, but the degree is not necessarily associated with injustice. If the "black" and the "guy" can be a truth rather than a personal policy, for example if everyone he/she dislikes happens to be physiologically perceived as male and black. Like and feel romantically attracted to are interchangeable, but maybe the sentence means non-romantically such as not erotically nor sexual.

Best Answer

What if all the person has been in contact with are perceived by him to be only black guys? Some people use the term guys for both men and women with curiosities of younger people. A guy can be an English title. Black can also mean black clothing. black hair or black eyes or whatever can be called blacked. Black is also a last name.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

If a man doesn't want to date other men, does that make him a sexist?

Best Answer

No. It means they know what they like.... You don't have to be attracted to/prefer every single type of person, that's just ridiculous. Doesn't make you a racist, & those who claim it does usually say it caused they're pissed.

Best Answer

It means you have a preference. It really depends on what you mean by you don't like them such as to just be near or to date.

Best Answer

I know black people who don't like black people. Maybe, maybe not.

Best Answer

I don't know.. Its more of a preference. If they wont date them then that doesn't make them racist. If they are racist that means he/she hates everyone that is black. In this case they don't like black guys.

Best Answer

not really..

Best Answer

No i think black people need to become more civilized

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

you mean specific black guys, or all black people in general?

Best Answer

all of them.. like i dont wanna go on a date with one

Best Answer

just curious

Best Answer

If you keep thinking about it, you might not be willing, but you will desire the person. It's a messed up thing that happens to everyone about different things. So, if you really don't want to be with someone, don't think about the person, especially not about why you don't want that person.

Best Answer