Unless it's thrown in my face (which usually is something younger people do-defense mechanism), I don't care. Truly, I don't understand why people talk about their sexuality so much. Aside from fighting for marriage, why would anyone need to know about anyone else's sexuality? Why would anyone announce their sexuality? I don't announce I'm straight. Nor do I expect everyone else to accept that I'm straight. It has no bearing on how I perform my job, raise my children or run my life. So where does announcing you're a member of the LGBT community even come in? It's all silly.

Best Answer

Yeah.exactly...it's noone else's business...

Best Answer

Yes,exactly..its noone of else's business. We don't have to answer anyone about anything.

Best Answer

Yes exactly..its none of else's business. We don't have to answer about anything to anyone.

Best Answer

When your straight people just pressume you are anyway. Its considered the norm. Being gay means you have to come out to every body you meet for the rest of your life and deal with different reactions from people. I understand how you dont want it in your face but letting other people know about your sexuality when you are not straight is always ann issue. Not by our choice, but because of the reaction of others.

Best Answer

People who are upset by any of these things have too much time on their hands, nothing to do, and nothing of their own to think about. Idiots.

Best Answer

Yeah, i'm sure they have got plenty of free time..:-)

Best Answer

I think some elements of society talk negatively about Gays is because it advertises their "straitness" so to speak and another element criticizes Gays is because they're Gay themselves and it helps cover it up.They are the worst. It's like "Me thinks you protest to much" from Shakespeare:)

Best Answer