janame33 janame33 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 16, 2011

I believe with all my heart that a person who commits suicide does NOT go to hell if they are saved. God is not surprised or shocked when we as Christians lose faith for a season. When Peter tried walking on water, he succeeded for a moment then fear set in and he started drowning. Christ just reached out His hand to Peter and said "O ye of little faith"...He didn't turn him away. Such is suicide in my opinion. Suicide is a momentary loss of faith/hope. It does not diminish you or your belief in Christ. Christians as well as all people face times of great depression and fear. Paul himself thought of suicide...I feel that people say "you go to hell if you commit suicide" as a deterrent but Oh what a heavy burden we place on the loved ones that are left...If you are saved by the grace and mercy of Christ...Nothing can separate you from him...not even a loss of hope which would cause one to commit the ultimate act of sadness.

Best Answer

This earth is a library, call it a school if you want. And its those who graduate will live in 'heaven'. If you decide to cut shot your life, youre only limiting the number of years God has given you to get into all the basic knowledge and character of God. It simply means that you'll not be able to graduate to live in heaven.

Best Answer

I think what at is a issue is what's going on in a person's heart at the time. obviously all killing, is not considered murder. and even murder is not the unpardonable sin. the sin that probably most suicidal people wrestle with, is fear. fearful people will often remain in their torment, because they won't trust God enough to do what he tells them will bring them life ( happiness). To truly follow God takes courage, and to truly live life takes courage. salvation is not just believing that the Messiah existed, even the demons believe that, It is trusting him enough to obey him. people don't loose their salvation just cause they have a few failures in life. in the OT, when David murdered someone, he didn't loose his salvation, but he WAS punished.

Best Answer

two of the nicest people that I knew took their own life and in at least two religions that I know of there is punishment for what they did. I don't think that they deserve any kind of punishment.

Best Answer

G-d lets people do what they believe in. But I suppose there's prison for those who are bad right? And heaven for those who are good? Reincarnation for those who are willing to learn? I think people are free to go where they please when they die. Unless they get in the way. Ya it's wrong. But sometimes people don't care. Other times it's righteous. I've had NDEs (Near death experiences) and the angels never took me. Sooooo.........it really beats me. G-d and the angels have never been one to tell me what to do unless I was screwing up the order in the universe or bothering people. Should I ask him? I think it depends on the circumstances. I could ask but I'm not talking to the angels right now.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to cut this life shorter than its going to be in 30 years wondering how it all went by like the bl<x>ink of an eye

Best Answer

Thats fair enough Mike,but your situation must be different for you to want to experience more of it.

Best Answer