If it doesn't workout can you really blame them? O.O
acquiredtaste acquiredtaste 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 28 in Dating & Relationships

No, you don't try anything with them. They're preparing themselves a way out even before there is a relationship. And when it doesn't work, you look in the mirror and blame yourself.

Best Answer

I hear you on that

Best Answer

trust them. and leave it at that

Best Answer

Look for a man with confidence, that will try Hw best to be good for you(:-). Saying will result in a very bad relationship.

Best Answer

well speaking from the type of work I do, I have reach a conclusion that even lost causes, woman have this need to fix them so, my question is.... Who is to blame?

Best Answer

That's kind of why I put my second question down. Who is to blame for the end result? Both perhaps

Best Answer

I am not sure if that is entirely true, for example If you knew this person was a loss cause and you had an idea that this will not turn out good and you try to fix this person, who is really to blame for the outcome?

Best Answer

Who do you think?

Best Answer

No, I'm not stupid.

Best Answer

I would reply. "Trust me, you were not good for them. You have not seen what I can bring to the table."

Best Answer

No way!

Best Answer

not anymore...

Best Answer