re8wqe45 re8wqe45 26-30, M 18 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Singledom

Anywhere. Why is there such a concern about dating someone outside?

Best Answer

I just stayed where I've been most of my life, Washington state, U.S.A.

Best Answer

I used to live there for three years.
Best memories of my childhood there.
I want to go back to Spanaway, WA someday.

Best Answer

I go any place I want....I see nothing wrong with racial dating...I find chocolate to be my favorite

Best Answer

where ever they want their special day to be.

Best Answer

Anywhere you like. America has a very diverse culture especially in the big cities. If someone else has a problem with it, it shouldn't matter. Its your life and your happiness that matters. Race should never matter. We are all human beings.

Best Answer

To a weeding chapel or church.

Best Answer

NASCAR They let anyone race,I am so ashamed that the country I live in that, that is even a question.

Best Answer

you just married someone out of your own race, where are you going next? disneyland.

Best Answer

I forgot Vegas

Best Answer

Um, anywhere?

Best Answer

America. For all the crap-slinging, you would think otherwise, but the USA is a great place to be if you have interests beyond your own race, sex, etc. This is true even in the back woods like Oklahoma and Kansas. No kidding.

Best Answer

Anywhere. Why does it matter what people think.

Best Answer

Not sure I understand the question? Surely you should just date/marry someone you have a connection with with out deliberately finding a particular race. If it happens it happens if it don't, it don't. You can't really force these things

Best Answer

To the Zoo?

Best Answer

America

Best Answer