spaceygracey spaceygracey 22-25, F 28 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

Thats a definite yes! I just want to see those bastards go down for once and forever.

Best Answer

to be replaced by what bastards?

Best Answer

Well..it could never get any worse than this.

Best Answer

Oh yes, yes it can - it can get MUCH worse

Best Answer

Well...you don't know that.

Best Answer

It WILL get much worse if this bunch have their way,and there ARE other ways to live,in harmony with each other and not killing each other as second nature.People just have lived this way so long they cant imagine anything else.

Best Answer

Dreams and words can only get so far. All I'm saying is that, if I get a chance to make things better, I would take it.

Best Answer

Yes,on my own,from the looks of it.

Best Answer

i am with you man! let's do it. the people who answer no are just afraid because their government has corrupted them to think they are the only ones to provide safety. we know better!

Best Answer

The government are the terrorists spacey.:)

Best Answer

I took an oath, 50 years ago, to defend this country from all enemies, foreign or domestic. I am still bound by that oath; 'nuf said.<br />
I would bet the Joint Chiefs of Staff have had a many sleepless nights the past four years.

Best Answer

i respect this. but would you harm others when you knew the immorality of it just because you were ordered to?

Best Answer

We need massive reform of the justice system, and cultural values, and international relations; if that takes a revolution than so be it

Best Answer

Would honestly depend on the revolutions thoughts an views.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

I'm not for a government takedown as much as a complete government overhaul.

Best Answer

I was actually thinking about that today. I'm not sure. While I feel like it may need to be done, it seems like the government has forgotten its place and no longer respects the power of its constituents, I just feel like people would never be able to get unified behind the cause and it would be doomed to fail. If I believed the revolution had a chance to succeed, I think I would

Best Answer

I'm sure I would be part of it one way or another but the whole "go along to get along" mentality isn't for me...I need a reason.

Best Answer

Absolutely Not. I am not a Traitor. No matter how Fcked Uped, the US is my home and do not want another "Civil War". The first Civil War, more men died, than the rest of our wars combined.

Best Answer

uncle sam has trained you well....

Best Answer

It's crackpots like you, who don't have a clue. How well has any Revolution done lately. Scores of innocent noncombatants dying for what. Another extremist government with an agenda, as bad or worse than the overthrowned one.

Best Answer

Depends on which government... but mine, yes, i think my country's leaders have become corrupt and lack the strength of character and the experience of hardship that molds respectable and decent leaders, they live their lives in privilege and those who live a life without hardship can not serve as a leader or example for man to follow

Best Answer

i am in canada which, thanks to harper, has turned into the USA's personal *** wipe. i miss the good old Jean Chr├ętien days. you know what happened when he was in parliament? absolutely nothing. he was awesome and he told it like it was. I hope his son steps in because from what i can tell, he is just like his father.

Best Answer

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Best Answer

Probably not. Revolutions tend to be disorganized, and often the end result is chaos. If there were a well planned and focused agenda, and certain steps were to be taken that made a lot of sense to me, then I might consider being part of a sort of revolution. I do believe that the government is sorely in need of a revamp.

Best Answer

Yes. I am coming to believe more and more every day you can't reform a system that is rigged from top to bottom any more then you can reform a casino to better your odds.

Best Answer

it depends on why. but yes I would get involved one way or the other.

Best Answer

only if they let me hold the Bazooka.<br />
.

Best Answer

Bazookas are so WWII. What you need os a RPG or TOW Missile

Best Answer

We need the Government! At the same time, we all know there's things on the crooked side.

Best Answer

only if they offer us a lot of benefits that the government cant do...

Best Answer

No... I don't want anarchy

Best Answer