Sazzio Sazzio 22-25, M 13 Answers Aug 17, 2011

no they are speaking from experience, its never easy not to give up but they know that if you dont give up you will be sucessful and they are proof of that.

Best Answer

Yes. Just like rich people who say that money is not important.

Best Answer

Yes it is. Because they "made it" some of them don't even believe you will succeed or that it is any point in believing yourself. They might think that you are down enough to do anything so.. they just say it to give you some hope. It's just like a beautiful girl tells to a butt ugly poor one "everybody is beautiful" that is so relative. And that beautiful girl may so not believe it, but only say it because it's easy for her 'cause she's never been ugly.

Best Answer

oh no surly its not easy but when u win it doesnt matter + it add u more respect people take ur example that see he/she never gave up and won

Best Answer

I would think they were attempting to convey that one's efforts can be met with either success or failure, but that giving up can only ever result in failure. It is impossible to succeed at something once one has ceased to try.

Best Answer

yes, it is but saying that phrase "never give up" are only said for you to not lose hope and keep on believing in yourself. In a Review Center, students are always advice not to lose hope and think that they can be top notcher on board exams. Review centers don't teach much about the subject but they taught students to be confident enough to pass an exam. If students have enough positivity in the selves and right amount of knowledge on the subject, they will probably pass the exam.

Best Answer

Regardless of whether or not the person saying it is successful, it's good advice. While it's true some people achieve success without having to work hard for it, giving up and not trying at all is an almost guaranteed recipe for NOT getting what you want.

Best Answer

Do you think perhaps they might be speaking from experience?

Best Answer

Its easy for them because its become habit. Defeat is not the path to success.

Best Answer

Saying it is always easy, but to actually live it is another story. But I would imagine that a successful person knows just how hard not giving up on something you really want, is. You may have to put more blood sweat and tears into something than you originally planned you would have to but in the end it makes it that much better once you finally get what you have worked so hard for. Then the next challenge you have will seem more possible. Celebrate every little accomplishment and be proud, rewarding yourself for the small things along the way will mark your path to the big achievements!

Best Answer

I don't think they are happy or proud of themselves, they know it is false. I wouldn't really call that success. Yes they have money but I don't look up to them or appreciate anything they have done, do you? I don't think of that as success.

Best Answer

I have always maintained that it's much easier to motivate others from a position of power. So yes, I think it's easy for them to say so because they are not in the situation.

Best Answer