I would smile and say thank you. It would make my day more interesting, but not make my day.

Best Answer

It's happened before, and I was flattered, but a little embarrassed. A little blush and a 'thank you' before being on my way. It definitely makes me happy though, when it's genuine - and not at a club from a creeper.

Best Answer

I would tell them Thanks and it would boost my self esteem a bit :)

Best Answer

I'd question their motives. Not that I'm bad-looking, but that's just not normal behavior, so I'd immediately suspect some hidden agenda... always the cynic

Best Answer

Its actually happened a few times. Kinda awkward. Last guy was a homeless one, so I didn't quite know what to say back. But I always compliment them in return and keep it moving. I don't always like compliments.

Best Answer

Of course it would make my day, truthfully I think everyone likes to hear they are attractive, if they say they don't I find it hard to believe them, a compliment is a nice thing, so I'd smile, maybe blush and humbly say Thank You....

Best Answer

I'd be happy and compliment you back!

Best Answer

"What kind of pathetic faggotry is that dude ? ""Are you drunk or something?"

Best Answer

boo-erns.

Best Answer