is a separate visa needed?
hemakesmysunshine hemakesmysunshine 26-30, F 6 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

no

Best Answer

No once you enter the EU you can move into most countries because of the Shengen Agreement.... even though the UK isn't a part of the Shengen pact of countries because our border rules are tighter than the Shengen Area you can move into the Shengen Area...At worst all the EU states will do is ask you to leave their country and ofer you a lift to the UK if you won't go voluntarily, even then they wouldn't record it against you as the US would.

Best Answer

Oh thx girl, for the B.A, love u

Best Answer

We traveled to France for a vacation. We didn't need a visa. We just filled out a little card sized form on the airplane before we checked in at deGaulle airport. I would assume that the rest of Europe has similar rules. It was only a couple week vacation. However I would review the web site of each country I planned to visit before going there.

Best Answer

People from the US can generally travel freely through Europe for those sort of short term trips....it's not like where many people have to prearrange that sort of thing.....you'll still the passport and stuff

Best Answer

yes , only for 90 days ( for shengen are only )

Best Answer