I don't know what it is about vampires but when I see them on television or in the movies turning a poor unsuspecting victim or a wannabe into a vampire it really fascinates me and if it were real life I think I would be the wannabe rather than the unsuspecting victim. Maybe it is because these vampires come across in a very sensual way when turning their victims. Share your views on the fictional blooduckers...
AyoIrl79 AyoIrl79 31-35, M 7 Answers Aug 11, 2011

Anyone who would day I am the chosen one, I would send them to a ward to get treated for disillusionment. In this case, the vampire would have a room full of innocent victims. The vampire would have to be put into the vampire section. Running away from the vampire isn't even a option, unless your someone thinks they are from twilight.

Best Answer

If the flesh prison body I am currently trapped in was improved, then yes... turn me or kill me.<br />
I would not run.

Best Answer

If it was Bill from True Blood, I'd go for it.

Best Answer

I'd have this overwhelming need to stab them in the face.

Best Answer

I'd share my shrimp & garlic left-overs with them -- with extra garlic

Best Answer

yes i am the chosen one, you must bite me

Best Answer