If a never been touched virgin goes to a gyno and has a full pelvic, pap smear and anal exam how can she still be a virgin, doesn't virgin mean untouched or never penatrated?? I know what a gyno does is much more invasive and penatrating than what any penis can do. So how can she claim to be a virgin after that?? Just because it wasn't a penis makes no difference, the seal has been broken.
thomasedwin thomasedwin 46-50, M 4 Answers Oct 3, 2011

she hasn't had sex, therefore she is a virgin. case closed.

Best Answer

That doesn't count. If medical exams counted as sex, every man over 40 that gets his yearly prostate exam would be considered gay. And every woman that gets a mammogram would be a **** star. Medical stuff doesn't count.

Best Answer

You are totaly missing the point when a girl is a virgin there is a hymin that blocks the opening to the vagina it's a seal that means she is a virgin it's something she gives to one man and one man only, by your logic she could use ****** and a number of other things as long as it's not a human penis she's a virgin. If I put my foot in she's still a virgin, if a doctor breaks it with two fingers or a stainless steel speculum she's still a virgin, if she has sex with a horse she's still a virgin right????

Best Answer

No, what I said was medical stuff does not count. I never made mention of your foot or a horse. No claim was made of penetration other than medical. However, under your hypothesis, if a baby girl is born without a hymen; not common, but the lack of a hymen is medically possible; she would not be, and never have been, a virgin. Virginity cannot be solely measured by the existence of a hymen.

Best Answer

...you believe a girl is a virgin because she has a hymen? sorry buddy, that's really ignorant.
some girls tear their hymens when they are young doing stuff like gym & ballet, & some just never had one. are they then not virgins? & then what about men - can they not be virgins?

Best Answer

A woman's "seal" can be broken by tampons too that does not make her any less virgin. Penetration really refers in this sense to a penis entering the vagina or anus.

Best Answer

So if I get with a virgin and I do everything except put my penis in her vag or anis she's still a virgin right????

Best Answer

They dont do full exams on virgins lol

Best Answer

Yes they do.

Best Answer

In my country they don't. If a girl is a virgin, which is asked ahead of time, they don't do a full exam.

Best Answer

What country are you from????

Best Answer

Russia

Best Answer

Yes they do I had my first one when I was 15. I had a boyfriend who never touched me under my clothes much less went where that doctor went. Not my decision and I never forgave my mom for that.

Best Answer

@sweetnotinnicent: what country are you from.

Best Answer