pambug pambug 22-25, F 123 Answers Aug 30, 2010

All I know is this... if I go up and punch a man, or anyone, I'd be expecting a punch back if I didn't knock him on the floor...

Best Answer

LOL. Ilike this answer.

Best Answer

This exactly what i think girls should think

Best Answer

It is in no way better for a woman to hit a man, I say if she hits him first then by all means it is open game.

Best Answer

A good man NEVER hits hits a lady I don't give a **** what she did.<br />
Walk away or if it came down to it, say she has a knife just take it away then walk away<br />
Don't ******* hit a lady

Best Answer

True, a good man never hits a lady. But on that same note, a real lady wouldn't hit a man, thinking she should be entitled to do so simply because she is female. Only a cowadly spoiled brat would hit someone thinking they woudn't be hit back.

Best Answer

Ever been put in a hospital for not returning a punch? I have. Ever had a female choke you within an inch of your life? I have.
I try everything I can to avoid punching a woman, but once in a while, a woman will not stop until he tries to defend himself.
Sorry about the tone in my comment, but to be honest, a good woman would never put a good man in the position.

Best Answer

And a good woman/lady never hits a man...so if she has that knife and is trying to stab you with it??..your only response is walk away???...lol,smh,lol...DUDE YOU'RE SOOOO WEEEAAAKK!!..it's sad,smh...WAAAKKEE UUUPP!!!

Best Answer

handy if the woman has a knife at your throat how do you take it away before your looking at your jugular on the edge of a knife blade?

Best Answer

****** *****. If she's pointing a gun at you are you gonna walk over, take the gun, and walk away? I hate that women wanna have Men's rights but still want women's privliges. I will hit any ***** who attacks me.

Best Answer

She has a gun I guess i should take the gun even though she can easily pull the ******* trigger.

She is drowning my children.I guess i should just let her do it i mean SHE OBVIOUSLY is a weakling who can't defend herself

Best Answer

handy9099...you deserve a Darwin award. Get over your macho B*** S***. The likes of you are one of the main reasons women and girls think it's ok to be violent, let alone be violent towards men. It's been hard enough to turn the tide on and prevent violence against women. Now you want to empower violent women and girls as well with the notion that a man has no right to defend himself when faced with their violence because he'll have his back turned to walk away for them. Hope you never have to face it, bucko, 'cause they'll make sure you get that award for sure.

Best Answer

You are an idiot. Say that when she blacks your eye and scratches your chest while you are holding your daughter

Best Answer

what if she killed your entire family, after tourturing them in front of you, then blew up everything in your life that matters? *****

Best Answer

a woman kills my kids, and i am just suppose to say "it's okay you're a woman", a disrespectful drunk woman punches me at a bar, when she claimed I assaulted her or did something disrespectful when i haven't, swings and breaks my nose, and i have to say "it's okay you're a woman", a woman robs a store at gun point i sit and watch, and say "it's okay you're a woman"

See it's people like you that make society believe woman can do whatever they want and get away with it. Feminism is a joke anymore, I am all for equal rights, but if you do something stupid and as ignorant as any of these things, you better believe I am going to do something. Lately I have noticed an incredible amount of disrespectful young teenage girls, that think they can just do whatever they want. It's a joke, and society is a joke. I feel I am one of the few teenagers left that actually has common sense, years ago when actual ladies existed, rather than rebelling ghetto teenagers, I would have never thought of hitting a woman, but lately some of the s*** that i have seen, i wouldn't even hesitate.

Equal rights, same paragraph from above, every word changed to "man" rather than woman, how would you respond in these same scenarios.

a man kills my kids, and i am just suppose to say "it's okay you're a man", a disrespectful drunk man punches me at a bar, when he claimed I assaulted him or did something disrespectful when i haven't, swings and breaks my nose. A man robs a store at gun point. Woman wanted equal rights, and if they want to act like men, they will get treated like men.

I worked with a 2 women, it was a job that involved plenty of physical labor. These two woman often were outside on park benches tanning, rather than doing their job. They got out of plenty of work, because they said they "weren't capable", but they had done the job before? They weren't doing it because they didn't want to, and knew they could get out of doing it. They knew what the job was going to be like, now why are they trying to get out of it? It enraged me knowing they were getting paid to tan, and relax, as I busted my *** to get the job done on time. And in the end i got the same amount of money they did at the end of the week.

Tell me sir, how in the world can you say that woman are harmless? Psychologically they mess with men, hence the reason why men commit more suicides then woman after break ups. Don't tell me that under no circumstances, women should be punished. Women say things, and do things to provoke men to do terrible things, such as suicide. Then some will say "you're not man enough", claiming they're more masculine than a male? There has been lawsuits on females being PINCHED, by males and winning over hundreds of thousands of dollars?? My girlfriend pinches me every day, i have bruises, and by law that is considered abuse? Granted when me and her pinch, it's all fun and games.

So never tell me under no circumstance a woman should be punished or hit. I have no personal experiences with this, this is solely my opinion based off of things i have seen. If being hit by a man you should defend yourself, if being hit by a woman you should defend yourself.

Best Answer

Big countries should never invade small countries no matter what they do. Because big countries can do much more damage than the smaller country can. Women can do bad things and even assault men kids or other people. Some even put men in Jail on false rape charges, because they know they get away with most of this crap.

Best Answer

well if SHE hits first then SHE also isn't a lady anymore then SHE is the human form of GLaD0S well kind of :P

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more.

Best Answer

No but he can restrain her from hitting him again.

Best Answer

Depends.<br />
If it's just a slap, one should walk away.<br />
If she would try to hurt me, I'd do my best to lay her out, or at least subdue her.<br />
One should never start a fight.<br />
The same goes with a man.<br />
Women are not frail, they are not inferior, and they are capable of much the same deeds as any man.<br />
It would be an insult not to hit back.

Best Answer

Absolutely. It has taken years to achieve equality of the sexes in civilised society and if women expect to be treated equally to men then they should learn to expect to be hit back if they attack a man first, just like a man would.

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

I take it you've never seen the movie " the quite Man " John Wayne , according to Irish custom if a wife hits her husband and their legally wed ,The Donny Brook is on , ( Irish Forplay ) .

Best Answer

I believe that if a woman wants to act like a man then they should be treated like one. Any one who says that a man shouldn't hit a woman is sexist. What if the woman is bigger than the man is? Is it still wrong then? In the past women didn't even have that many rights as men do, but now they want more then we have. There is no difference between a man and woman that makes it so that it would be worse for one to hit the other or vice versa.

Best Answer

I totally agree..they need to stop playing that sexist bs,smh..

Best Answer

damn straight brother.

Best Answer

I disagree, women want to be treat fairly and be respected, but it doesn't mean man and women are equally in strength. Otherwise there is no need female team and male team in Olympic Games. Don't try to mess up with woman rights!

Best Answer

vivi511...it looks like you've just messed up women's rights all on your own.

Best Answer

Well then a woman shouldn't hit a man. If she does she deserves to be hit back.

Best Answer

You may always physically defend yourself. Hopefully if he is significantly larger/stronger or has unarmed combat training of some type he would just restrain her from hitting him again. If she is coming in 'for blood' you stop her any way you have to. I've never had to, but I have sparred women in Tae Kwon Do and basically my attitude is 'if you are willing to get physical so am I'.

Best Answer

I find Moral assault of woman is more damaging for man than physical assault, especially if this woman is his wife...<br />
There are so many sick woman, insulting regularly their man/husbands, thinking the law will protect them, and they have the power of taking the kids away from the husband if he reacted.<br />
For all this i say, When the woman stops being a woman, then man should stop being a man...<br />
If she wants physical, then give it her... if she carried a knife and attacked you, even if she threats you, "She is doing a major crime" you have the full right to defend yourself to the extreme... as long you didn't attack her first (Physically)...<br />
Stop the crap about about gentleman ***** while our wife's is hitting and insulting us simply because they can...

Best Answer

There is no one answer fits all. Most people respond to attack with "fight" or "flight". It's pretty instinctive.<br />
It's not about rights. Nobody should hit anybody--Wouldn't it be a great world, if we all only did what we should?

Best Answer

you know what? yea, he does have the right. I'm not saying that after she slaps him, he has the right to punch her in the face, but women are always asking for equality....<br />
I'm not hitting any women anytime soon though..

Best Answer

If her strength matches his, then hell yah. If he's a big strong guy and she's a small girl than there shouldn't be any reason to hurt her. He's going to look bad no matter what, even if he's right.

Best Answer

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!! NO MAN SHOULD EVER PUT THERE HANDS ON ANY WOMAN . I DON'T THINK IT IS RIGHT FOR A WOMAN TO HIT A MAN EITHER BUT "NO" A MAN SHOULD NOT PUT HIS HANDS ON HER!!!!!~

Best Answer

oh yes without a doubt . violence should always bea two way thing and so should peace . My ex alcholic wife punched me so hard once she broke my glasses and split my eye for about an inch on my eye lid , all because i refused to buy here more drink . So haviing softened her up with afew body shots i finished her off with a peach of a left hook . You can imagine my horror as the local womans activist came over to me to what i thourght was going to be a lecture on "wimins issues" but istead she said "nice shot , she's been askin for that for some time " . Men have nerve endings to and it hurts .

Best Answer

Yes, of course, if she assaulted him first he has all rights to defend himself and remove the threat-wether its punching her back or restraining her- all you white knights are idiots...<br />
in a moment of phsysicall assault a persons life is in danger, doesnt matter if its a woman or a man- they both have the rights to defend themselves, as I trained krav maga this question was asked- trainer said its acceptable to fight back-in ANY case it IS self-defense- also for example, women are allowed to go into army, so by whiteknight logic if she fires her weapon no one should be able to fire back-******* idiots

Best Answer

Of course!<br />
Equal rights, equal fights!

Best Answer

if the woman just slapped me, or even punched me i wouldn't hit her but if she held a gun to my head or had a knife at my throat you bet your *** i would

Best Answer

ill hit a ***** if she pushes me i don't know what the **** y'all on<br />
im a gentlemen dose not mean i'm gentel

Best Answer

The problem is that woman think that they have a right to hit a man. They also bleet on about equal rights.. <br />
So by thier logic, if they hit you, then it is fair to assume that they want to be hit.<br />
So fire away...

Best Answer