guitar68 guitar68 41-45, M 11 Answers Feb 12, 2012

Valentine's day or any other holiday impacts everyone who is alone or who is in an unhappy relationship

Best Answer

So giving her a cute card with no declaration of love might cheer her up

Best Answer

yup :)

Best Answer

only if she still loved the guy and had no one else in her life . everyone is different though.

Best Answer

Why would a day which is essentially a commercial and conformist day ,affect anyone ??

Best Answer

When my sister split from her hubby for her first Valentines day alone, I took her out to a club to cheer her up. It worked she was happy, I think it's important for a recently single girl to spend valentines with friends, and or family to stop her dwelling on the past relationship.

Best Answer

just another day. I am sure you can find something to love. just meditate on it awhile. and you know like cohen says <br />
..Love is not a victory march<br />
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah..<br />
Maybe there’s a God above<br />
But all I’ve ever learned from love<br />
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you<br />
It’s not a cry you can hear at night<br />
It’s not somebody who has seen the light<br />
It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah

Best Answer

very clever and profound question

Best Answer

If she wanted the separation, she might be happy to be enjoying her new found freedom. If she didn't want the separation she will probably be sad. If she is looking for a new relationship to begin she might view it with some longing, but my experience is that two months is a little early to be looking at a new relationship. For what it's worth lol

Best Answer

second separation from this guy, want to cheer her up without going over the top.

Best Answer

send her some flowers, not roses. and a note saying that you didn't want her to feel left out, and that you are there as a friend if she needs a shoulder.

Best Answer

My exhusband left me almost 10 months ago and I am dreading that day. He was always so creative and that day and others. I know it is just another day but this year is going to be really difficult.

Best Answer

I think it might affect everyone is some way. Im single and valentines day is in two days, im not to bothered though. ill probably spend the day with my two best friends so im looking forward to it.

Best Answer