slomo60 slomo60 56-60 18 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It means nothing except to her. You? have no idea what and why. Do you analyse your toilet bowl too before flushing?

Best Answer

She is into u...

Best Answer

trying to interpret my hairplay would be closely akin to trying to read the future from the bolshoi ballet. I always assumed women were the same but what would i know

Best Answer

Accurately..you cannot.

Best Answer

I just heard that in yodas voice reading it so +1 lol

Best Answer

yoda speak rocks ;)

Best Answer

It either means she's shy or she's board depending on her face reactions.

Best Answer

Well I feel she showing you some good signs of her love

Best Answer

It most likely is a displacement activity, an overflow behavior. It could also be self-soothing and self-comforting to her, and she may be unaware that she is doing it.

Best Answer

Most likely her frustration is a sign of attraction if it is in a circular motion. However, if she isn't really paying attention to you then it could be a sign of boredom or nervousness. If she's actively engaged in deep conversation with you and plays with her hair then there's a good sign that she finds you to be a potential lover. If she's way younger than you then there's a really good chance it's only because she's nervous.

Best Answer

she feels un compfortable

Best Answer

You get to know her better .. people have nervous habits and it means nothing more than that.

Best Answer

some people play with there hair when they are comfortable and relaxed,

Best Answer

Can be either - attraction or discomfort

Best Answer

or dermatitis...mites...scabies...

Best Answer

you're on your own son

Best Answer