righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 31 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Politics

"One thing you can bet a man never said to any woman anywhere: 'If you don't stop sucking my ****, I'm going to call the police!'"--George Carlin

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Dials the cops and, youch she just bit it off.

Best Answer

How exactly does a woman rape a man?

Best Answer

she can drug him

Best Answer

(ie. give him viagra and tie him down)

Best Answer

You know some of these questions really aren't worth answering.

Best Answer

A woman can rape a man, all she needs is a *****, or brush handle.

Best Answer

^ never thought of that, but good point.

Best Answer

Usually by having sex with an underage boy. That counts as statutory rape. It's practically impossible to get a real rape charge on a woman to stick. Prosecutors usually compromise by charging them instead with sexual assault.

Best Answer

You've given this a lot of thought haven't you?

Best Answer

I had never thought about it...but my answer is yes, he should have the legal means to make her abort, just like she should be legally given the chance to abort.

Best Answer

And if it had been concieved in normal sex and she wanted an abortion and the father didn't would you also force her to carry it to term to turn it over to the father?

Best Answer

Of course not, they are different situations

Best Answer

Good question

Best Answer

Lol, you and your raep joekz.... haha!

Best Answer

One, female on male rape is almost never that way, it's usually forced anal.

two, Even if this was considered "rape" of the man, he can always give up his parental rights, he can't demand an abortion. However, he can demand visitation rights in 32 states, if he was the rapist or the raped.

Best Answer

what about child support? will he be forced to pay it if the woman is broke?

Best Answer

If he was the "raped" party no, he can opt out of supporting the kid. If he is a rapist he is not be expected to support the child.

Best Answer

really?! rapists are not expected to support the child?! but what if (i know this is an impossible scenario but whatever) a raped woman wants to keep the baby but she can't afford it. can she make the rapist pay or is that illegal?

Best Answer

She can, but it's very unlikely she'll win.

Best Answer

Wow, that really makes me think. Great question. I'm not sure what I think about his right to an abortion, but for the child support, wow, I'm not sure there either.

Best Answer

Fat chance I'll get that lucky. No its the woman's choice

Best Answer

No. Men have no reproductive rights.

Best Answer

well, that made me think for awhile. i think he could, but i think since she has the child its her decision....

Best Answer

Nope, her body, her choice.

Best Answer

but will he be forced to pay child support?

Best Answer

That is a WAY better question. I'd say no.

Best Answer

hmmmm

Best Answer

Mind = Blown

Best Answer

If the male victim can prove that he was sexually assaulted by the woman, he should have a right to make her abort the unborn baby.

Best Answer

As far as I know, nobody has the right to make a woman get an abortion.

Best Answer

No,but she loses her rights to child support.....

Best Answer

Very interesting question....rape is one of the arguements for abortion. Raping a man is possible. But it's her body and she shouldn't have to be forced to put her body through an abortion is she doesn't want to. Maybe the better question would be, if a woman rapes a man and gets pregnant and the man finds out she's pregnant and can prove the baby is his AND prove that she raped him, should he be given sole custody of that child with no visitation for the woman?

Best Answer

nope, and it has happened.

Best Answer

for real?!

Best Answer

yes, locally to a mentaly slow person.

Best Answer

Do we really believe that anyone would believe him ...

I am not saying it is not possible

Anything is possible

Best Answer

like a man would admit he was raped. better yet, you cant rape a willing man

Best Answer

not sure, i have not seen the episode on Law & order CSI yet?

Best Answer