Karma05 Karma05 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Marriage and having kids are not necessary parts of being in a relationship. Children are a burden and marriage contracts can be. There's no need for either.

Best Answer

No, I used to be one of those women. I wanted meaningful relationships, but marriage/procreation was never the logical next step for me. <br />
Sometimes it was a dealbreaker when I'd meet people who had the goal of meeting someone to settle/start a family with. <br />
It just means that she's putting that information on the table from the start, not necessarily that she wants to just be single. <br />
You could always just ask her, y'know.

Best Answer

sounds like it or she might be afraid to get married

Best Answer

Probably. My daughter is like that. She likes to date and have a person of love interest in her life, but has stated she never wants more children (has one) and never wants to get married again.

Best Answer

Marriage and kids never held much appeal for me, but that doesnt mean I dont like being cuddled with at night... I do appreaciate alone time though:p

Best Answer

Um, maybe. It depends how old she is. A young friend of mine said that a few years ago and now she's married and having her first baby. Never say never. :)

Best Answer

I'd be worried if that were the case. You would think that if someone would to marry you, they'd want to start a family. Maybe she's not the one.

Best Answer

This is why I'm a misanthrope.

Best Answer

not at all..it means marriage and kids hold no appeal for her.

Best Answer

Ask her.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

I'm sure she meant it when she said it. <br />
But until someone meets that right person .. they might not really know for sure.

Best Answer

technically that would be the maritial stat shed check on forms, but i think it means she just doesnt want kids and doesnt wasnt to marry.. but shell date around or is open to a relationship

Best Answer