jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 8 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Accept that and move on. Be friends and JUST friends. No can I come over and cuddle or have a booty call. You get sucked in and in turn the only person who gets what they want is her. My ex bf was that way with most of the women he was with before. Always had to keep in contact as friends regardless of how badly things ended. Our ended badly and he wanted me to stay friends and even asked me to be friends with one of his exs. It was a ploy to hold on and play head games. I said no and removed him from my life. Deleted and blocked his email, number and from facebook. It's tough. But the only person who can make that decision is you. Good luck and best wishes.

Best Answer

she wont come back. she wants u as a friend only/ sorry

Best Answer

If you mean will she be back in the "affectionate" sense, no. My opinion only of course, but when someone wants to be "your friend", usually the meaning is not a couple but platonic friends.

Best Answer

Indifferent; I barely noticed it was here in the first place.

Best Answer