Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 68 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Hobbies

About an hour. Then she will say, "You aren't wearing that". Then she pulls out different clothes and makes it look like you were holding things up.

Best Answer

That depends. Is her dress ironed? Has she gained any weight recently? Has she stuck her fingernail through her last pair of pantyhose? Is she having a bad hair day? Are you going out alone or are you meeting other people she has to impress? These are all factors...it could be as long as two to three hours.

Best Answer

I didn't say 15 minutes, you did. Give me more notice next time!

Best Answer

Simple - just add 2 hours to whatever she says, add 1/2 hour for the "does this make my butt look big" question and the resulting "pout time", multiply it by the number of dresses she owns, add 10 minutes for each pair of shoes she owns, add 45 minutes for the "I have nothing to wear" speech and subtract the 3 minutes it takes you to get ready.

Best Answer

well - organized women don't need 2 hours.

Best Answer

if u introduce me to an organized woman I will show you a lIvIng Niel Armstrong.

Best Answer

It's humor, people, I wasn't being serious! Lighten up!!!!

Best Answer

Does it matter if she looks damn good?

Best Answer

put the premier football highlights from the past 100 yrs on... should fill in some of the time oO

Best Answer

Oh, you are going to be so late

Best Answer

make that 30 to 45 minutes

Best Answer

A little off topic but I was at my parents house a few years ago helping my dad in the basement, My mother hollered down the stairs "lunch is ready", dad kept right on working, after about 10 minuets again " lunch is ready" still dad kept on working , I asked him aren't you going to eat lunch and he said " It isn't ready until she has called three times"

Best Answer

Dosent matter, Women are worth the wait. I am just happy they like us men. :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

1 hour maybe 2 at most.

Best Answer

Depends on the woman. I am ready to go all the time before everyone including my boyfriend. I know I take longer so I plan time to get ready. that is why I am never late

Best Answer

double it

Best Answer

1-2 hours. Dpending If it goes right

Best Answer

If I say I am going to be ready in 15 minutes I am ready.

Best Answer

Fifteen minutes of course! Our fifteen minutes just seems longer to the man waiting on her.....we don't follow the same clock. :)

Best Answer

45 minutes

Best Answer

15minx3 atleast ...:) but he will forget that when she arives lol

Best Answer

normally what ever time she say time it by three. if that is she got nothing ready.

if got all sorted out then 20mins.

Best Answer

i do respect time, fifteen minutes are fifteen no more and no less!!!!

Best Answer