ofcourse my love for her will continue. but love ,affection and care will be increased by many fold because she is honest and admits her past.

Best Answer

Of course I would. What is past is past, there is no point dwelling on what can't be changed and if she were someone I loved it wouldn't make any difference to me at all.

Best Answer

We can all only answer for ourselves as individuals. Some people may be freaked out by that, but if he truly loves you and is mentally stable himself, it would not chase him away. <br />
And frankly sweetheart, any man that *would* be chased away by that would not be the man for you. That wouldn't make it hurt less if he couldn't accept it, I know. But it would be best in the long run. You need someone mature and emotionally stable to help you heal fully and not let the abuser have any more power of you any more - in any sense. An individual who is mature and emotionally stable and is truly in love will not reject someone for being an innocent victim of someone else's cruelty.

Best Answer

I know this will sound messed up but.... unless you are the abuser run for the hills. I don't care how much you "love" her you don't want to be put through that. sorry if it hurts to hear but until she can let it not affect her interactions with men it will always affect you. that or sleep with a stab proof vest and catchers mask on. please don't tell me I'm f'ed up I already know that.. I am very comfortable in my assholeness.

Best Answer

I think I understand what you mean. How I consider this is that its not what a woman has been through, but where she stands on the path to healing that will determine how the relationship will hold up. I think you do not want a woman who is still in a mentality of victimization. I can respect that.

Best Answer

Yes, period.<br />
That is even besides that I would already know it before she would tell me anyways.

Best Answer

You said you would already know before she told you? If that is the case, how so?

Best Answer

Because it has the same effect on anyone if it is recent (or you're the first boyfriend after) the girl would be reluctant of intimacy. And since I love to make the people I like feel good, I soon run into a situation where I would like her to trust me but she won't because of something in her past that's still on her mind. I don't mind it or blame her, but that's when I know.

Best Answer