Sadly if Christ were to appear today he'd be treated the same way

Best Answer

And taken in for a DNA test and child support.

Best Answer

HIL-AR-I-OUS

Best Answer

Crazier things have happened!

Best Answer

In reality the Virgin Mary was far too wise and discreet to foolishly broadcast such a deep spiritual phenomenon. Even her husband was informed of it by an angel. And as a matter of fact, the Blessed Virgin Mary has appeared this century; when over 70 000 people witnessed the miracle she prophesied at Fatima, not one single person disbelieved.

Best Answer

I don't think her Dad would buy that story

Best Answer

I would believe that becaue God can make anything possible. According to history (NO idea how they find these things out) Guru Nanak married, never had physical contact with his wife (apparently) yet she still gave birth toi two sons. <br />
NO she did not run off with another man. The way Guru nanak did was, he stared in her eyes before they went to sleep. The reason Guru Nanak married was to show the world you should be married then have kids, as having a family is important. <br />
Infact 9 out of 10 Gurus were married men (excluding the 8th one, as he was 5 when he obtained Guruship and left the world aged 8). <br />
The tenth master did have physical relation with his wife. This was to show it's okay after marriage to have s e x with your spouse. Whatever the 10 Gurus preached they also practiced - they themselves married, meditated and participated in charitable work.

Best Answer

yeah right...

Best Answer

Thats Mary, I know her

Best Answer

What kind of Drugs are you on? Just Curious....

Best Answer

Rohypnol? Had a night out recently?

Best Answer