What would you do? Where would you go? Me, I'd go into hiding, deep underground. Away from people, and only surfacing to see what's changed.
TheDivineParody TheDivineParody 22-25, M 8 Answers Jun 16 in Movies & TV

I would trip you and keep running.

Best Answer

Oh, I wouldn't come within a mile of you or anyone else living. Staying with people in times like that is a death sentence.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

it is a big waste of time to worry about things that are impossible. There are many real worries that have priority over absurd fantasy.

Best Answer

You don't know that it's impossible, just extremely improbable. They likely would be more like the 28 days kind, granted, but it's not quite an impossibility. Besides, this is purely hypothetical.

Best Answer

Anyone who is halfway literate in science knows that is impossible. Believing that silly movies are true takes the booby prize.

Best Answer

Actually I've read an article on cracked that says something like a Z-Day could happen theoretically by means of different viruses. Again, they'd be more akin to infected and not undead.

Best Answer

Shoot you in the leg so the zombies will eat you while I get away 😊

Best Answer

Wouldn't you at least try for my head?

Best Answer

No I would want you to make noise so more would come your way

Best Answer

Total Shane move

Best Answer

Zombie apocalypses can't happen. But, if one did happen, I'd grab my weapons, gather proviant, mount my horse and find a place far away from people to live.

Best Answer

Walking would take longer, and it'd be slower. I doubt any zombies will be able to keep up with a horse running at 40mph. A forest could be a good idea, though. Only problem is just if you're suddenly surrounded by walkers.

Best Answer

I'd climb a tree. That'd be safe. I'd be too far away for them to smell, and they're too dumb to use tools.

Best Answer

How are you going to get water and food while in a tree? And what if you are found by walkers? They'll just wait by the foot of the tree until you try to get down or starves to death

Best Answer

They're not especially bright. If I stayed hidden, they'd eventually forget about me. They're basically human-shaped animals. Nonexistent short-term memory. I'd have food and water with me always, in my backpack. The trees I'd look for would be in a forest, I wouldn't just jump up one in the neighborhood, I'd find one by other trees/tall things since they can't climb.

Best Answer

your not safe anywhere knock knock whos there:D

Best Answer

If this was real I would make sure I was in the driver's seat of Optimus Prime's rig and go all transformer ...blasting the a$$ es off of them zombie fools. yeah!

Best Answer

Id take a big bus and save as many i can,and give first preference to my familiy and relatives and friends and then find and save as many i can, borrow or rob another big bus,<br />
Ask one of my friends to drive it and shift all everyone on my bus to his and id go on to save as many as i can...

Best Answer

i dreamed to be a good fighter.. thats why ill fight til whatever happen... :)

Best Answer

That'd be fun. I could hit 'em as hard as I want. Get some practice with my weapon collection.

Best Answer

is that for real?

Best Answer

Yeah, I got a few.

Best Answer